• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New GLC300 SUV owner

Slowturtle

Hi all, newbie here, and first time owning Merc, however mine is a PI car. Looking forward to learning from all the bro/sis here. By the way, looking forward to my stage 1 engine tune, as well as coding. Anyone can recommend who to do coding? Not sure if coding can enable wireless carplay, aircon default circulation on, signal more blinks, during reversing door lights on, enabling ME apps (As PI car don't have), having maps in system and more....etc. \

Hope to have some advice here and also, please do add me to the group chat if any at 96951379 Dez, many thanks and cheerz!

1 hour ago, Slowturtle said:

Hi all, newbie here, and first time owning Merc, however mine is a PI car. Looking forward to learning from all the bro/sis here. By the way, looking forward to my stage 1 engine tune, as well as coding. Anyone can recommend who to do coding? Not sure if coding can enable wireless carplay, aircon default circulation on, signal more blinks, during reversing door lights on, enabling ME apps (As PI car don't have), having maps in system and more....etc. \

Hope to have some advice here and also, please do add me to the group chat if any at 96951379 Dez, many thanks and cheerz!

Congratulations as a 1st time Merc owner and welcome to the forum

Wireless Carplay may not be available right down

ME app there're threads on PI car imported from UK

For retrofits you might wanna consider our site sponsor Elebest.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

16 hours ago, radon39 said:

New here

soon to be owner of glc300 Coupe

Congratulations on your new ride

Nice car!

Welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay with us!

Cheers

On 3/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, kepiting1sg said:

Congratulations on your new ride

Nice car!

Welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay with us!

Thanks bro.  Think u will rem me from teh C Class in 2012.  Moved on to F10 and on to G30, and now back here...haha..

Will catch up sometime. 

2 hours ago, radon39 said:

Thanks bro.  Think u will rem me from teh C Class in 2012.  Moved on to F10 and on to G30, and now back here...haha..

Will catch up sometime. 

It goes around! From W211 went to Q5, A4 Quattro and back to W212, W164, FLW204, W212, W213 :)

Went to see F10, then SE cmi, decided on W212

Went to see X3, look at Touareg, settled with the W164 :)

Anyway itching for the GLC300, applied wu piko no more itech :)

• Haha 1

Cheers