Jump to content
  • Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

    Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

    SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes Me Issue on PI Car


Recommended Posts

On 9/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, itblocksg said:

Hey guys. I just found this forum. Just nice, I have an e220d 2021 from PI. 

I was just successfully able to install Mercedes me UK app on my iphone (was a little tricky but it works). 

Then I set up a mercedes me account on the UK website. 

And now I managed to connect them all together and it is working well.

Now my next problem to solve is to call Mercedes Me UK and ask how can I install south east asia map. Map is updating but only my Europe map is updating, which is annoying. 

how do u know which country the car is originally from? before imported

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, itblocksg said:

Hey guys. I just found this forum. Just nice, I have an e220d 2021 from PI. 

I was just successfully able to install Mercedes me UK app on my iphone (was a little tricky but it works). 

Then I set up a mercedes me account on the UK website. 

And now I managed to connect them all together and it is working well.

Now my next problem to solve is to call Mercedes Me UK and ask how can I install south east asia map. Map is updating but only my Europe map is updating, which is annoying. 

Hi new GLB200 PI owner. Can you sync the car using the QR code to the phone? I got the UK App w VPN but still cannot sync. Show error msg. Can advice? Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, itblocksg said:

Hey guys. I just found this forum. Just nice, I have an e220d 2021 from PI. 

I was just successfully able to install Mercedes me UK app on my iphone (was a little tricky but it works). 

Then I set up a mercedes me account on the UK website. 

And now I managed to connect them all together and it is working well.

Now my next problem to solve is to call Mercedes Me UK and ask how can I install south east asia map. Map is updating but only my Europe map is updating, which is annoying. 

Hi bro how do you to install nercedes.me uk app on yout iphone? I managed to pair my vehicle on uk website and get mercees.me activated in my car but cannot link to mercedes.me app because my app is the AP version. Trying to find the uk app even with vpn to uk not successful. Please help. Tks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ridwan said:

Hi bro how do you to install nercedes.me uk app on yout iphone? I managed to pair my vehicle on uk website and get mercees.me activated in my car but cannot link to mercedes.me app because my app is the AP version. Trying to find the uk app even with vpn to uk not successful. Please help. Tks

Try change ur App Store country setting to UK 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, itblocksg said:

Hey guys. I just found this forum. Just nice, I have an e220d 2021 from PI. 

I was just successfully able to install Mercedes me UK app on my iphone (was a little tricky but it works). 

Then I set up a mercedes me account on the UK website. 

And now I managed to connect them all together and it is working well.

Now my next problem to solve is to call Mercedes Me UK and ask how can I install south east asia map. Map is updating but only my Europe map is updating, which is annoying. 

Tks for your advise here. Managed to diwnload the UK app and pair with my vehicle.
 

One question where and how much does it cost to convert uk to sg map? 
 

2nd question, I saw on the app some of the services (such as remote lock/unlock) cannot be activated because need to come in to the UK dealer to authenticate. Do u think emailiing them can help? Tks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Ridwan said:

Tks for your advise here. Managed to diwnload the UK app and pair with my vehicle.
 

One question where and how much does it cost to convert uk to sg map? 
 

2nd question, I saw on the app some of the services (such as remote lock/unlock) cannot be activated because need to come in to the UK dealer to authenticate. Do u think emailiing them can help? Tks!

Update: Authentication done on app and all services updated! Yay. 
 

jist the question on converting the map? Any help and advise? Tks

On 2/13/2022 at 12:10 PM, darksaint said:

Try change ur App Store country setting to UK 

Tks manahed to do it! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2021 at 8:47 AM, Uncle.Victor said:

Hi all,

I have a GLB from PI and encountered this problem.  

The Mercedes Me of my car is registered to the PI's UK supplier and I cannot unregistered the previous owner.   I thought the car even if it is parallel imported, should not have Mercedes Me app registered to a non-owner.

Anyone has the same issue and how did you resolve it. 

Appreciate your kind advise.   Thank you in advance. 

Hi Did you managed to solved you issue? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, darksaint said:

He managed to download the UK app after change the App Store country. 

just curious if the Mercedes Me UK app allows him to de-linked the UK user account that was paired with his car and then pair his account to the car. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:41 AM, zacaroo said:

Hi all, I’ve recently gotten a one year old PI e-class. Any guide on how to adding the car onto the Mercedes Me app? Thank you!

Need to register the car under you to use the app. Better to check w your PI for this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...