• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

'Group Buy' for COMAND APS (W203) + iTronic BT (Should fit most I guess)

Guest bbwannabe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbwannabe

just checked my email.

he sibei poisonous. he said he can replace my current wheel with one that has paddle shifters for only 400sgd. omg. i trying damn hard to resist sia.

Guest blackmercs

just checked my email.

he sibei poisonous. he said he can replace my current wheel with one that has paddle shifters for only 400sgd. omg. i trying damn hard to resist sia.

Really ah? He provides all the parts? If yes, i on him. Plus buy him dinner at PRC kopitiam.

Guest bbwannabe

hello,

i thought clc already has them? i decide not to get it. want to keep to budget. doesn't add much to the ride i feel. but it is perfect for clc! if you want, you can contact him directly at the email.

Guest blackmercs

hello,

i thought clc already has them? i decide not to get it. want to keep to budget. doesn't add much to the ride i feel. but it is perfect for clc! if you want, you can contact him directly at the email.

no leh, coz i brought mine at cheapo price. Ok give me the Milo email pls.

kum sai

Guest darkavenger

just checked my email.

Really ah? He provides all the parts? If yes, i on him. Plus buy him dinner at PRC kopitiam.

400 sgd for peddal? >:D

• 1 month later...
Guest blackmercs

lol! as in no need to thank me.

email him at Benzmodz . posted earlier

Yo wats the status of yr command mod? Completed already? Did Miro come to sg and install it for you?

Guest bbwannabe

haha...

great news i guess. just finished the install at autospritze this afternoon. i must they were very professional!

everything seems to be as spec-ed.

if i free tomo, i will head to the gathering

Guest blackmercs

haha...

great news i guess. just finished the install at autospritze this afternoon. i must they were very professional!

everything seems to be as spec-ed.

if i free tomo, i will head to the gathering

Congras, u mean u didnt get it done by Miro ah?

Guest bbwannabe

neh, not enough ppl interested to do it. it is okay also! autospritze were quite good at the installation.

at first autospritze expressed extreme skepticism.

by them:

"the tv tuner is for A class... wrong type. reverse operations??? w203 nv had this feature ever. enough cables not? what is this part? you have everything??"

when I picked up the car (didn't have time to hang around and see) nothing seems out of place. the headunit changed and that was it.

i inquired more about the process.

miro was correct right down to the good to have.

the new boot lining (strip off the old) had space to hide the tv tuner. a correct mounting bracket for the tv turner. no cables were left, every piece was used. the included reversing filter from E-class really worked too.

plus, he gave me two really nice extras, two oem door lights that went under two front doors.