• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W211 E200K HID Installation

Guest alumetal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vernz

Hi Guys,

Just had HID installed for both my low beam and fog lights.. Got the stuff from http://www.vvme.com/catalog/list-s-10145-10146.html.. Had it installed at TS Auto in Yishun.. Works perfectly without any glitches.. I personally wouldn't recommend DIY.. The guys at the shop had my bumper removed and its not for the faint hearted.. Took them abt 2 hrs in all.. Damage: $260 (parts,shipment,labour) :3some:

Bro Clarkewen,

Thanx for the info via sms.. Would have come to you as mentioned if this guys weren't able to fix it.. Maybe next time..

Guest blackmercs

Hi Guys,

Just had HID installed for both my low beam and fog lights.. Got the stuff from http://www.vvme.com/catalog/list-s-10145-10146.html.. Had it installed at TS Auto in Yishun.. Works perfectly without any glitches.. I personally wouldn't recommend DIY.. The guys at the shop had my bumper removed and its not for the faint hearted.. Took them abt 2 hrs in all.. Damage: $260 (parts,shipment,labour) :3some:

Bro Clarkewen,

Thanx for the info via sms.. Would have come to you as mentioned if this guys weren't able to fix it.. Maybe next time..

Hi tis is the same source that i recommended to this forum. After that alumetal found a local source comes with slim ballast. Just curious how come u dont want to get it from locally? The pricing is the same and the ballast is the slim type too. No fault light or error code.

I installed my foglight and low beam without taking out the bumper. I did it for $50 or so.....

Unker also install the HID, but i cant remember whether he installed the foglight or not, if i m not wrong need not to dismantle the bumper for installation. Unker wru???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest MarSarLee

If I would like to upgrade my w211 small oval lamp to HID, where can I have it done? I was told that the small oval lamp, the one with two halogen bulbs one on top of the other, cannot be upgraded to HID? Many thanks for the guidance.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

esssevo wrote:

sorry, who is amy? the philips diamonvison H7 cmi on the NS highway. normally how long does it take to fix up the HIDs?

Do a search for Amy Yip, she is the local seller for HID and there is a new lobang for philips brand HID cost about $295 without installation. Duration for fixing up without dismantle the front bumper is less than 30 mins.