• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

After more mods..new pics

Guest daywalker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daywalker

I thought for C350 the command should be a standard? no?

Yes, it is hidden in the pic as i did not turn it on.

It flips open and pops out of the centre dashboard if you activate it.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kinky74

This bro is the mod king for sure....super nice ride..... :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: i think the LED make c class better looking..... :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

Guest daywalker

hi all

I am definitely not the mod king la :D...i see some of our other bros here heavily modded wat..

anyway, I agree with kinky that the LEDs actually look pretty neat as an alternative to the original round fogs.

Cheers!

Guest kinky74

Bro you make those guys in US have sleepless nights......well done bro :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: hey do you know there is a very low profile shop near shhort street that carries Merc stuff? Saw their brembo and merc box stacking in the office... will go check it out soon.

Guest daywalker

Bro you make those guys in US have sleepless nights......well done bro :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: hey do you know there is a very low profile shop near shhort street that carries Merc stuff? Saw their brembo and merc box stacking in the office... will go check it out soon.

short street...hmmmm...let us know once you have recced the place :punk1:

Guest Cerano

Hi Cerano,

How's things?

Time to mod man............(MTL)

:rockon:

hihi

looking for kbox now heh. either that or c63 bumper but only either one lor. maybe if wong do c63 conversion i can get his amg bumper :pray:

Guest Cerano

hi all

I am definitely not the mod king la :D...i see some of our other bros here heavily modded wat..

anyway, I agree with kinky that the LEDs actually look pretty neat as an alternative to the original round fogs.

Cheers!

wah humble humble la ;D

yours lagi best la. next week adding BBK somemore. hardcore liaos. do c63 conversion!

Guest tls1212

Here's a few pics of the LED mod :clap:

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

My frt BBK will be installed next week. Hope to take some pics after that.

Cheers!

is it the front LED is from W212? or after market how much it cost for this LED fog light?