• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

After more mods..new pics

Guest daywalker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daywalker

Hi daywalker!

nice ride you have!

have you installed the front AMG BBK already? swee swee lah!

remember to join our GTG this 31st May!

Not yet...parts prob arrive next week :( thought i could get it done this saturday...

oh well :P

Guest Cerano

daywalker, very nice dpe and c63 steering! is that alcantara? where did you get it from?

Thanks!

Got it from Autospritz.

bro whats the damage for your alcantara wrap?

Guest blackmercs

SWEE......................................nice DPE rims too.......................chio......................drool..................................

Guest daywalker

The mods are really cool. :rockon:

May I know what brand is your frontlower lip and where did you get it done?

Sure.

Carlsson and ordered from Autospritz (look for Eric).

Guest daywalker

daywalker, very nice dpe and c63 steering! is that alcantara? where did you get it from?

Thanks!

Got it from Autospritz.

bro whats the damage for your alcantara wrap?

Offhand I cannot remember exact figure but this alcantara C63 steering wheel (with airbag) should be around $3k.

Cheers!

Guest heavenknows

Woah!! This C350 is something, man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I saw you at Railmall few times already on Sundays.... hard to miss a car like that. 8.)

Guest daywalker

Woah!! This C350 is something, man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I saw you at Railmall few times already on Sundays.... hard to miss a car like that. 8.)

Hi, yes, I am usually at Railwaymall on Sundays as my kids have tuition there :iconsalut:

Guest upandcoming

does any bros know if this hooded instrument cluster ..is the hood or cluster available for our c200 w204? can it be fitted?

Pics of my ride after recent round of mods :D

dpeside.jpg

dperear.jpg

dpeclose.jpg

Cheers!

Guest ehwwong

err... i dont see any hooded instrutment cluster in this photo leh.. don't tell me you got xray eyes, can see inside?? hehe

anyway, what you are referring to is the AMG package instrument hood which you can find it in the C63 too..

so far never see any aftermarket for it.. but i am sure you can order the whole instrument cluster if you are interested.

Guest daywalker

err... i dont see any hooded instrutment cluster in this photo leh.. don't tell me you got xray eyes, can see inside?? hehe

Think he was referring to this pic

IMG_2825.jpg

Guest ehwwong

oooh... heheh..

brother, i noticed your gear knob also different from the standard aluminum amg package. did you change it too? still drooling over the c63 steering... POWER!

Guest daywalker

oooh... heheh..

brother, i noticed your gear knob also different from the standard aluminum amg package. did you change it too? still drooling over the c63 steering... POWER!

ya, that is the Brabus gear knob. Bought from KBS. Also alcantara ;D

Guest LeeCH

Bro daywalker, very nice set of mods. Please post photo when your AMG brakes is complete. Did you go for 2 piece front rotors? Please PM me your contact for the AMG Brakes and pricing if you do not mind. Thanks.

Guest daywalker

Bro daywalker, very nice set of mods. Please post photo when your AMG brakes is complete. Did you go for 2 piece front rotors? Please PM me your contact for the AMG Brakes and pricing if you do not mind. Thanks.

you have PM