• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mini GTG

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

is breakfast on the menu??? will prob drop kids at mac b4 joining you guys....

parking at carpark behind shop or in front of jack's shop????

Breakfast on yr own, if too many bru turn up, i guess got to park behind. cya!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

is breakfast on the menu??? will prob drop kids at mac b4 joining you guys....

parking at carpark behind shop or in front of jack's shop????

Good! Pat,

Your speakers are in my car boot.

So U can cum & pick them up at the same time.

See U!

Guest blackmercs

Thanks to all making an effort to come down and visit our West side high class PRC kopitiam!!! On behalf of ROC, xie xie ni, xie xie........touch the botom of my............not heart hor!!!!

Guest paddy

Thanks to all making an effort to come down and visit our West side high class PRC kopitiam!!! On behalf of ROC, xie xie ni, xie xie........touch the botom of my............not heart hor!!!!

no no no...., thank you for the warm hospitality.. treating us to the al dente noodles topped with fragrant slices of succulent meat and coupled with juicy yummy minced- meat balls. :iconsalut:

Guest NewC180

no no no...., thank you for the warm hospitality.. treating us to the al dente noodles topped with fragrant slices of succulent meat and coupled with juicy yummy miced- meat balls. :iconsalut:

singlish call wan ton mee is it?

wa.. your ang moh very powder leh, describe wan ton mee until like french coo-zine like tat leh...

the mee good right? I eat it almost every week!

Guest blackmercs

yes, the mee quite good, next time really have to purposely go there eat liao. ;D

hmmm u sure u go there to eat simi ala dente noodles or go there and bio the huge one PRC???

Guest east539

blackmercs ]

yes, the mee quite good, next time really have to purposely go there eat liao. wrote:

hmmm u sure u go there to eat simi ala dente noodles or go there and bio the huge one PRC???

wahahaha...both lah, can let eyes eat ice cream & fill my hunger, why not? i mean normal hunger hor. not the :censored: :censored:

Guest ehwwong

oh yes, the PRC mei mei memory very good... everyone order different drinks still can remember... hehe

the wanto mee also power... BUT if you guys in the east... i intro you to 1 stall near ubi centre, very nice too.. :)

Guest blackmercs

oh yes, the PRC mei mei memory very good... everyone order different drinks still can remember... hehe

the wanto mee also power... BUT if you guys in the east... i intro you to 1 stall near ubi centre, very nice too.. :)

U mean PRC ah or food? If PRC my achievement is only 6 secs hor!!! So got discount or not huh?