• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mini GTG

Guest blackmercs

Guest NewC180

blackmercs, you call tay and tell him about the group wash thingy lor, see if he give face or not. if he don't give face throw my name la.... if still don't give face i bo pian lio.... haha.

I spoke to Ah Tay First Auto Venture this morning. They can't accept car wash for Saturdays, so bo pian, looks like you guys need to go PRC wash lio.

BTW, I'll be sending my car to Tay on Friday for polishing. Anyone wanna join me?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

blackmercs, you call tay and tell him about the group wash thingy lor, see if he give face or not. if he don't give face throw my name la.... if still don't give face i bo pian lio.... haha.

I spoke to Ah Tay First Auto Venture this morning. They can't accept car wash for Saturdays, so bo pian, looks like you guys need to go PRC wash lio.

BTW, I'll be sending my car to Tay on Friday for polishing. Anyone wanna join me?

huh? strange leh, last time i went on Sat no issue at all. Maybe business super good now!!!! Too bad guys!!!

Guest blackmercs

sorry hor..... a bit blur, blur, wat do u guys do at darrens auto? mods?

Unker wans to install his super cheapo HID fog light. The rest going to look look see see, then proceed to high class kopitiam with alot of chio PRC to lim kopi o.

Guest NewC180

Unker wans to install his super cheapo HID fog light. The rest going to look look see see, then proceed to high class kopitiam with alot of chio PRC to lim kopi o.

Plus:

if kinky bring his chio bu car down, you guys can stand there and stare at his car and pcc lio!! Ha ha ha...

Sorry couldn't help it, I see his car i very steam leh...

Guest blackmercs

hmmm.... super cheapo HID fog lights? how about super duper cheapo HID head lights?

hmm headlight ah, i m the only one at this moment, including the fog lights.

Guest blackmercs

Plus:

if kinky bring his chio bu car down, you guys can stand there and stare at his car and pcc lio!! Ha ha ha...

Really?? i thought u told me u see Unker also steam??? Bad boy bad boy.............end of OT

Guest NewC180

Plus:

Really?? i thought u told me u see Unker also steam??? Bad boy bad boy.............end of OT

blackmercs you very bad leh... don't tell ppl my secret la... end OT

Guest blackmercs

Plus:

blackmercs you very bad leh... don't tell ppl my secret la... end OT

Yes me bad me bad, Unker u better be careful dont wear anything like this guy below!!!! end of OT of the OT..............

4D.jpg

Guest kepiting1sg

hmmm.... super cheapo HID fog lights? how about super duper cheapo HID head lights?

Unker already changed the original Bi-Xenon bulbs to super duper cheapo 8000k D1S bulbs ($127 pair including shipping)

The sport pedals I bought from BL, I fixed the brake pedals but lazy to bend further to do the gas pedal,

so leave it to Darren Auto to do it for me. I also bought not so cheapo rear spoiler from German eBay

to instal too. Yesterday bought also not so cheapo roof spoiler for the FL W211 cumming on the way.

Hung cheng pai...everything go super duper cheapo....wahahaha....kenna sickness from BlackMerc.

I later gip FR on this Sat outing esp. on the mei mei stolies....hehehehe!!!

Guest ehwwong

actually i also don't know why i go .. haha, anyway i look forward for the drive to toh guan from pasir ris... shiok shiok

Guest east539

actually i also don't know why i go .. haha, anyway i look forward for the drive to toh guan from pasir ris... shiok shiok

you stay Pasir Ris, Unker also stay there, think you can go with unker in mini convey liao. i also will be driving from upper east coast to toh guan.

Guest NewC180

hmm, must find out more liao... :tazzie:

no need to find out liao la, just see how bright they are in blackmerc's car. I tell you, it is damn bloody bright! Mai tu liao, some more so cheap, just do it man!

Guest kepiting1sg

ya loh, me super lazy one... lucky got brudders like you... :yumyum:

No need to read...Unker feed U the fog lamp poison.

Made In China H11 H.I.D fog lamp = abt

Installation should be not more than $50.

Mai Ko Tu!

Mai Ko Tan!

This Unker favorite phrase.

Kin Kin Cheong....no need 2nd wind to catch your breadth to mod....muahahahaha!!! ;D