• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mini GTG

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest east539

This sat 16/05/09 at 10 am mini GTG at

Darren Auto

21 Toh Guan Rd #01-24

Tel : 67953636

All are welcum!!!

1) Unker

2) Blackmercs

3) East539 (mostly no problem)

Darren Auto

21 Toh Guan Rd #01-24

All are welcum!!!

1) Unker

2) Blackmercs

4) keltanky (if can get up but most possible ok, heehee, at night doing somethings la :devil2:)

Guest ehwwong

Darren Auto

21 Toh Guan Rd #01-24

All are welcum!!!

1) Unker

2) Blackmercs

4) keltanky (if can get up but most possible ok, heehee, at night doing somethings la :devil2:)

5) ehwwong (i will not bring my wallet or card there)

Guest NewC180

Alamak, I'm gonna miss this mini GTG that is beside my office!!!!

Anyway, will see you guys at the photo shoot at seletar later in the day.

Enjoy your kopi O at our infamous hideout!

Guest kepiting1sg

Alamak, I'm gonna miss this mini GTG that is beside my office!!!!

Anyway, will see you guys at the photo shoot at seletar later in the day.

Enjoy your kopi O at our infamous hideout!

Ah Heng!

Unker cum so near to your opix, U go MIA!

Whatever your reasons - please cum & join us

Unker will lup to have your company too.

Mei mei not so important - lao eh beh ngeh liao....wahahha!! ;D

If U dun cum, next time I go to your opix and bang table can? :swduel:

Guest east539

yar lah Bro NewC180, so near your workplace why dun GTG with us?? i Sat also got working one, but i also make an effort to go leh. knn....unker, you go bang table..tear table, count me in too.

Guest kepiting1sg

yar lah Bro NewC180, so near your workplace why dun GTG with us?? i Sat also got working one, but i also make an effort to go leh. knn....unker, you go bang table..tear table, count me in too.

Ya hor! Although his territory & he's bigger size than me but U much bigger,

so U better help me bang the table and take chair smash door like the Meet the MP session....heheheh!!!

Maybe U got to dye your hair too....hahaha!!!

Guest east539

but unker, smash chairs or doors like no effect on him leh, he still swee swee one piece, may as well you, black widow & ah wong hold him down than i slam myself on him better...muhahaha :la: :devil2:

Guest NewC180

Alamak, I just back from lunch then realised that i kena whacked left right centre blue black lio also donno... Cham...

I don't work on Saturdays la, and every Saturday I need to drive my kids for tuitions etc etc, and timing same as the time you guys are meeting la.

Forgive me can? Any of you guys (gals also welcome hor) come to this area during office hour i'll leave all my work and lim kopi with you all until shiok shiok, swee boh? I oso kek sim that I can't join you all at Darrens Auto leh....

Anyway, will meet you guys later in the evening at Seletar, ta pao kopi o for you all ai mai?

Guest blackmercs

Alamak, I just back from lunch then realised that i kena whacked left right centre blue black lio also donno... Cham...

I don't work on Saturdays la, and every Saturday I need to drive my kids for tuitions etc etc, and timing same as the time you guys are meeting la.

Forgive me can? Any of you guys (gals also welcome hor) come to this area during office hour i'll leave all my work and lim kopi with you all until shiok shiok, swee boh? I oso kek sim that I can't join you all at Darrens Auto leh....

Anyway, will meet you guys later in the evening at Seletar, ta pao kopi o for you all ai mai?

U guys hor, come to west side wanna bang table ah? Fierce man!!! But i liked!! Btw one kopi o siew tai, shake it, not stir hor hor hor............end of OT

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro Ah Heng,

My son also got tuition classes in this Sat morning 11.20am-1.15pm, lunch & follow by 2.45pm to 4.15pm in the afternoon.

So this Saturday I run ciken and leave him with my wife, then pick them up for the photo shoot at 4.30pm.

In between, maybe I have to find time to wash car too. Lai lah!!!!!

Guest NewC180

Bro Ah Heng,

My son also got tuition classes in this Sat morning 11.20am-1.15pm, lunch & follow by 2.45pm to 4.15pm in the afternoon.

So this Saturday I run ciken and leave him with my wife, then pick them up for the photo shoot at 4.30pm.

Unker, you Mr Can mah, I'm Mr Cannot leh... my wife will :2guns: me leh....

Guest blackmercs

Bro Ah Heng,

Unker no issue at all lah, u forget our Mr. tay ah, he is just behind Darren Auto. After installation just send yr ride for washing lor, cheap cheap $28 bucks only. So u better call him to book yr appt.

Guest NewC180

Bro Ah Heng,

Unker no issue at all lah, u forget our Mr. tay ah, he is just behind Darren Auto. After installation just send yr ride for washing lor, cheap cheap $28 bucks only. So u better call him to book yr appt.

I don't think ah tay accept washing jobs on saturdays cos it's peak period la. wash job only avail on weekdays. anyway no harm checking with him.

after the mini gtg, go to the cheap cheap $5 car wash by prc (ta por not chio bu hor) at the hankook tyre shop further down the road. cheap and good...

Guest NewC180

If you are not the super ngiao type, the hankook shop is quite ok la. I've been washing my cars there for the past many years. last time $4 only, now increased 20%!

Guest ehwwong

huh huh huh.. yeah me very ngiao when come to my 12 day old car.. hehe :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

but seriously, maybe we go early at 1030am Mr Tay can "entertain" us a little? since we going photoshoot afterwards, car must be tiptop condition.. i don't know them, so pai seh if i ask..

Guest blackmercs

huh huh huh.. yeah me very ngiao when come to my 12 day old car.. hehe :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

but seriously, maybe we go early at 1030am Mr Tay can "entertain" us a little? since we going photoshoot afterwards, car must be tiptop condition.. i don't know them, so pai seh if i ask..

Bru if u go at 8.30 am they will entertain u di. Call them and ask lah, after that sigh up the package with them coz car wash for members only. Flash yr mercs decal, maybe its helps!!! If need our help, just shout out ya.

Guest NewC180

blackmercs, you call tay and tell him about the group wash thingy lor, see if he give face or not. if he don't give face throw my name la.... if still don't give face i bo pian lio.... haha.

Guest blackmercs

DIE... i signed up with another place liao....

looks like i have to let the PRC ta bao molest my car.... :death:

Mia die, is HUAT AH!!! So ai mai washy washy yr car car in the early morn?