• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Is it easy to self change Front Grille ?

Guest wira

Guest kepiting1sg

:offtopic: haloo unker...confirm sat morning ah??? aga what time meet up?? might be able to make it. but think need to play tai ji in order push outstanding jobs to someone...muhahahahaha.........

knn....didn't expect to my call to get through U from this thread....hehehe...

:offtopic: last 1 b4 get tew for high jacking thread. probably around past 10 am.

also a chance for U to see the H11 fogs on the W211 intelligent light thingy.

lets contact by handy. :offtopic:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest east539

:offtopic: haloo unker...confirm sat morning ah??? aga what time meet up?? might be able to make it. but think need to play tai ji in order push outstanding jobs to someone...muhahahahaha.........

knn....didn't expect to my call to get through U from this thread....hehehe...

:offtopic: last 1 b4 get tew for high jacking thread. probably around past 10 am.

also a chance for U to see the H11 fogs on the W211 intelligent light thingy.

lets contact by handy. :offtopic:

:offtopic: okok..by phone.

Guest sy69u

wah, so swee..... hav never seen this before.. wonder if got for w211........... unker, can u check?

Checked...does not appear to have...yet

sad.... thanks bro....

Guest blackmercs

OK Unker and East bru. Tis sat 10.30 am at Darren Auto, 21 Toh Guan Road #01-24. East bru, u might wanna call First Auto for Sat appt. One stone kills two birds!!!! Swee swee, end of OT. roger roger??

Guest east539

OK Unker and East bru. Tis sat 10.30 am at Darren Auto, 21 Toh Guan Road #01-24. East bru, u might wanna call First Auto for Sat appt. One stone kills two birds!!!! Swee swee, end of OT. roger roger??

you and unker meet first, i mostly will be late like around 11am-11.30am. for the first auto, no lah. next week than i go.

Guest NewC180

Alamak, i'll miss this mini min gtg.... you guys enjoy ok.... blackwidow dont forget to bring them go to prckopitiam ok? U guys enjoy yourself!

Guest blackmercs

Alamak, i'll miss this mini min gtg.... you guys enjoy ok.... blackwidow dont forget to bring them go to prckopitiam ok? U guys enjoy yourself!

Yes boss!!! will miz u deep deep !!!

Guest daywalker

Decided to swap out my sl-type grille and back to the standard sports grille but in black

Before.....

frt_before.jpg

After matt black vinyl wrapped the fins....

frt.jpg

Guest daywalker

Nice, sticker or respray? I prefer the stock grille design, lolz

sticker by genconcept.

Similar to the C63 grille, i think the black fin gives a more "aggressive" look to our rides.

Guest blackmercs

Nice, sticker or respray? I prefer the stock grille design, lolz

sticker by genconcept.

Similar to the C63 grille, i think the black fin gives a more "aggressive" look to our rides.

What's the damage? Yap, stock with black and chrome combi is much nicer.

Decided to swap out my sl-type grille and back to the standard sports grille but in black

Before.....

frt_before.jpg

OT abit..

Heyyy... I know this roundabout... just outside rear gate of MINDEF @ Hillview Ave :whip2:

Guest NewC180

I went to gen concepts a few days ago.

No, they can't do CF sticker on our grilles, cos the CF stickers are quite rigid and does not conform easily to the shape of the grilles. CF stickers are only good for flat and straight surfaces.

Yes they can do a matt black on the grilles, damage is $150.

Guest ehwwong

anyone know how much would robson charge?

understand that you need to leave your grille for a couple of days, but would they CF your grille or customized a full carbon fiber new piece for you?

i got a spare w204 original grille.. no harm to leave there a few days.. hehe

Guest NewC180

I think should be at least $500.

How come you got spare grille? OEM or aftermarket?

If you got spare grille good leh... I didn't pursue this further cos I don't have spare grille. Can borrow/rent from you? Let's talk about this tomorrow!