• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK tcss corner

Guest ladyseals80

Guest Titan

Ladyseal80 not working! Never rally the SLK Kakis to go for meetup.

Tsk tsk tsk... you miss us so much arh? come come come all learn how to play mahjong then confirm meetup every weekend :yumyum:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyseals80

I was already playing Chinese Chess with Mr 'Zhou Gong' and thus didn't know about the Strong Wind until this morning =) But i did notice that 'Zhou Gong' kept farting, maybe that's the reason.

haha... funny... :yumyum:

Guest ladyseals80

haha... give me a break leh...

been having running nose and busy for the past week...

I'll be there thou...

and i know slklyh will be going too

who else is going?

;)

Guest ladyseals80

Tsk tsk tsk... you miss us so much arh? come come come all learn how to play mahjong then confirm meetup every weekend :yumyum:

hahaha.... wat a good way to earn tuition fee from john! haha...

shall i open up a mahjong interest group for you???? hehe...

think somewhere in the forum got ppl looking for kakis leh...

Guest Titan

Nia.... I have regular kakis, jus thou it could be one of our activities :bboyspin:

Guys wanna meet for dinner or supper?

Please contact me thru HP today.. cos I will be on course....

kleo wanna go????

fetch me leh.... ;D

Oh, sorry dear, never read forum. But was busy though... next time sms me la... I oni read forum after midnight.... wahaha... ;D

Last night after supper, I make a wrong turn into the expressway and start to cheong trying to look for u ppl... thinking you all are ahead of me. Shortly I realise my GPS kept repeating "re-directing" then i knew i'm in the wrong direction on the expressway thus wait for the next exit to U-turn.... some how I ended at Mandai and the GPS asked me make a right turn, before I know it I have reach Mandai Cermatorium :death: Walan berry sacry :pray: , heng I drove w my top up. Keep checking to make sure my doors are lockeeeeed. I tried to drive faster but worried the rd "dirty" then i slow down feeling the route is endless, finally arh reach Upp Thomson and then back on the CTE/PIE.

You do a lot of bad things ar? Y so scare? hahaha... but if I were you... I will behave the same...:tongue1:

Anyone going down for the meetup this Sunday? 8.)

Me me... I always try to go if I can... u will see me appearing towards the end of the meetup though... sunday busy usually ya... :apwink:

Guest ladyseals80

Nia.... I have regular kakis, jus thou it could be one of our activities :bboyspin:

i dun mind lah... but our group kinda big... mahjong oni 4 ppl can play... then the rest watch us play meh... boring for them rite... ;)

Guest ladyseals80

kleo ]

kleo wanna go????

fetch me leh.... wrote:

Oh, sorry dear, never read forum. But was busy though... next time sms me la... I oni read forum after midnight.... wahaha... ;D

GENE got sms you mah......................... :apwink:

ladyseals80 ]

kleo ]

kleo wanna go????

fetch me leh.... wrote:

Oh, sorry dear, never read forum. But was busy though... next time sms me la... I oni read forum after midnight.... wahaha... wrote:

GENE got sms you mah......................... :apwink:

Yup, got his sms. But I was busy till quite late. I meant if u wanna go together in one car next time, sms me better, coz i never check forum till after midnight ya. ;)

Guest ladyseals80

I know you are talking about me... I like to drive... no problem... I drive to her doorstep...whichever floor! :ninja:

steady!

which floor u ask urself :yumyum:

Guest ladyseals80

By the way... er ... little Rose.... did you notice that someone got a minus 1 on his karma?..... what happen?....

dunno lah.........

dun ask lah.......