• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK tcss corner

Guest ladyseals80

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

Talked until 3am still not tired ah? Time for some actions... Mahjong for Titan ;D... Driving thrill for Gene :police:... Inline skating for Nicole :bboyspin:... Photo shoot for Black_mamba's Brabus SLK :clap:... Track action for Rose :2guns:... Ah pek scenic drive for Ben :yawn:... last but not least, beauty sleep for Andrew :bootyshake:

Guest Titan

Last night after supper, I make a wrong turn into the expressway and start to cheong trying to look for u ppl... thinking you all are ahead of me. Shortly I realise my GPS kept repeating "re-directing" then i knew i'm in the wrong direction on the expressway thus wait for the next exit to U-turn.... some how I ended at Mandai and the GPS asked me make a right turn, before I know it I have reach Mandai Cermatorium :death: Walan berry sacry :pray: , heng I drove w my top up. Keep checking to make sure my doors are lockeeeeed. I tried to drive faster but worried the rd "dirty" then i slow down feeling the route is endless, finally arh reach Upp Thomson and then back on the CTE/PIE.

next time anyone of you got into such situation just say.....

Lord Jesus Christ is with me! and you will have His protect and peace with you.... :pray:

Jesus loves you Craig.

Guest jo5hy

Lord Jesus Christ is with me! and you will have His protect and peace with you.... :pray:

Jesus loves you Craig.

Amen leh gene!

Jesus loves you Craig.

Spot on Gene! :yumyum:

Guest Cklasse

This Mandai stretch is in fact a nice road to drive. It has tree lined road, quiet and a good water view, especially on a sunny Sunday morning. Almost a lake district view minus the mountain at the other end of the water.

Guest SgLaKsa

wah piangz...

i got simi power...

ok which slks go i treat! lolz...

your power is using sms (that shows more sincerity in the jio-ing), not jio in forum :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

Last night after supper, I make a wrong turn into the expressway and start to cheong trying to look for u ppl... thinking you all are ahead of me. Shortly I realise my GPS kept repeating "re-directing" then i knew i'm in the wrong direction on the expressway thus wait for the next exit to U-turn.... some how I ended at Mandai and the GPS asked me make a right turn, before I know it I have reach Mandai Cermatorium :death: Walan berry sacry :pray: , heng I drove w my top up. Keep checking to make sure my doors are lockeeeeed. I tried to drive faster but worried the rd "dirty" then i slow down feeling the route is endless, finally arh reach Upp Thomson and then back on the CTE/PIE.

wah u rily shoot very far up north man (got GPS somemore ah).... Since u had gone on that wrong direction, u could have exited CTE-City instead of SLE which led u to Mandai leh :bootyshake: Seems like out of all our Expressways, u only know ECP and PIE ah, no wonder u can't get good petrol consumption lor.... Pls memorize this like a bible, repeat after me... "ECP, PIE, CTE, TPE, SLE, KJE, AYE, KPE, BKE, Nicoll Highway(but this one too short so no use) :yumyum:

Guest ladyseals80

where got hor mia leh...

i still got to work very hard for my car lolz...

why today oni thursday.....

last nite heavy storm... morning fallen trees everywhere

car so dirty now :angry3:

where got hor mia leh...

i still got to work very hard for my car lolz...

why today oni thursday.....

last nite heavy storm... morning fallen trees everywhere

car so dirty now :angry3:

Hurhurhur your icon yawning mah tot you 1048am posting = just wake up

Speaking of last night, I was on my way home from Middle Rd when I noticed so many leaves and branches littering the street. This was around 1120pm. Took Dunearn Rd and kana stuck at Coronation Plaza. Traffic was so heavy I had to turn off into Duchess Ave and make one big round to circumvent the jam. I think kana fallen tree or something.

This morning go work oso sama sama. See so many fallen trees and branches.

Guest SgLaKsa

I was already playing Chinese Chess with Mr 'Zhou Gong' and thus didn't know about the Strong Wind until this morning =) But i did notice that 'Zhou Gong' kept farting, maybe that's the reason.