• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Price

Guest Kretia

Guest skipper

sy69u ]

wah say talk about service.

went to audi to check out their cars. the se asked questions like wat car i will trade in, etc. i told her hyundai santa fe. also told her tat i' wrote:

their company policy for test drive is only given to those who are very firm in buying their car[/b]. wah liow eh!!! ask me if i am firm. wanted to tell her that my backside very firm ;D. but of coz did not lah. left the showroom & booked the e200 the next couple of days. stupid se lost 1 deal like tat. bloody kuniang.

eventually test drive the a6 through a good friend recommendation. the car is damn powerful but not so comfortable. so no regrets in getting the e200.

I went to the Porsche showroom in shorts and t-shirt to look at the Cayman and was offered a test drive with no strings attached and no questions asked 8)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sy69u

skipper ]

sy69u ]

wah say talk about service.

went to audi to check out their cars. the se asked questions like wat car i will trade in, etc. i told her hyundai santa fe. also told her tat i' wrote:

their company policy for test drive is only given to those who are very firm in buying their car. wah liow eh!!! ask me if i am firm. wanted to tell her that my backside very firm wrote:[/b]

I went to the Porsche showroom in shorts and t-shirt to look at the Cayman and was offered a test drive with no strings attached and no questions asked 8)

bro, maybe ur t-shirt & shorts all branded & also u very yen dao. i fat fat nobody bothered. lol

Guest sy69u

but in all fairness, most of the se i went to was great.

pml - bmw: let me test drive both 320 & 523. went all the way to jurong from alexandra. the se was very attentive & not pushy.

borneo motors - toyota: test drive the camry. went all the way to pasir ris from ubi. se was very good. not pushy & very professional. maybe plus point becoz i was refered to him by the director. lol. but then again bought another car from him & ever since then, still contacting me. his service very very good lah.

c&c - merc: another fantastic se serviced me. but before him was another se but she not good, no patience, so ask the manager to assign me another. the new se serving me was very good & professional. damn heng i got him.

well, my 0.5 cents worth.

Guest Raskie

my experiences:

PML - worse of the lot - went twice, once spent 45 min walking around, opening/closing doors, opening/closing boots and no SEs bother to attend to me .. they rather spend their time chatting amongst themselves. FYI - I was the only one there.

Second time, went there, walk direct to one SE and ask for 325 cabrio brochure. SE said wait, disappeared about 20-30min, came back and said "no more". Before I cld ask further, she walked off to the counter ! I went to the counter and ask when they expect new prints, she said "leave yr name and we will send to you'. Right now as I am typing ... still waiting and it has been about 2 years on ?

Borneo - so many customers and so many SEs - machiam like fish market auction ... you have to 'physically' get yr face shoved into an SE to get any attention ...

KM - as mentioned, russian roulette ...

Lexus/Jaguar/Volvo - v.good - brochure given upon requests and all questions answered ..

C&C Merc - v.good - SE very friendly and offer brochures without asking and even bring me to view and explain the features of the new CLS (when it first came out) even though I said it was out of my league. She actually replied " maybe not now but who knows not later?" ...

Audi/Porsche - left me alone to browse and responded when approach

;D

Now ... no money to buy brand new ... so only browse 2nd hand cars at the usual joints ... some totally no service at all and want to bash the SE (if you can call them SE) in ...kekekeke