• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

mods mods and more mods

Guest ladyseals80

Guest Sareve

Heh heh, will consider when there is finally a track in Singapore to run it. Otherwise, it'll be 200 horses too many.

400 still not enough man!!! You can get MORE :thumbsup:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

It wun be cheap...everything in, should be in the region of $30K, at least...better off saving for a more powerful car man...

Stock slk350's 0-100km/hr is 5.xsecs. With that mod, 4.xsecs liao i guess. Andrew u still want a car faster than that ah? You looking at 3.xsecs ah??? :bboyspin:

Guest Sareve

It wun be cheap...everything in, should be in the region of $30K, at least...better off saving for a more powerful car man...

Stock slk350's 0-100km/hr is 5.xsecs. With that mod, 4.xsecs liao i guess. Andrew u still want a car faster than that ah? You looking at 3.xsecs ah??? :bboyspin:

Gogogo! ARIEL ATOM!!!

Guest Andlee

Wa Ben...nothing to do with what car i want leh....keke....just saying that $30K is not a cheap mod...might have better use of the money... :3some:

Guest redhood

Andlee ]

Stock slk350' wrote:

Wa Ben...nothing to do with what car i want leh....keke....just saying that $30K is not a cheap mod...might have better use of the money... :3some:

Yah, if 30k, sure got better use. Frankly, I think got power no place to run is very frustrating... so, for now 268bhp enuff lah!

Guest Andlee

redhood ]

Stock slk350' wrote:

Yah, if 30k, sure got better use. Frankly, I think got power no place to run is very frustrating... so, for now 268bhp enuff lah!

Haha..got power no place to run frustrating? but still better than no power and no place to run right? and again...is got money no place to spend frustrating or not? hahaha... :bboyspin:

Guest Sareve

redhood ]

Stock slk350' wrote:

Got space lah! Malaysia lor :)

Guest slklyh

Andlee ]

Stock slk350' wrote:

Haha..got power no place to run frustrating? but still better than no power and no place to run right? and again...is got money no place to spend frustrating or not? hahaha... :bboyspin:

but u got power,got place to run and got money leh...LOL!! :punk1:

Guest ACSLK

Hi ACSLK.....

my mod is...

Kleemenn K-box, lightweight pulley, K&N filter, 5 bar fuel gauge

Kleemenn header

upgrade to C230 supercharger

AMG muffler

19" Lorinser rim

Bilstein coilover

AMG 6/4 brakes

Vath intercooler

2nd Cat removed

Brisk LGS sparkplug

....... thats all man...... tot of changing the cam shaft ... but nay, not necessary.

Hi Gene,

If i upgrade my present SC to the C230 SC do i need to change to vath intercooler or my present intercooler will still works well with this upgrade? (of course the cooler it is, is better for the engine....). Will i get more torque by changing the SC or header will give me more torque? (considering the difference in their rate for the C230 SC and kleeman header.....)

Cheers....

Hi ACSLK.....

my mod is...

Kleemenn header

AMG muffler

19" Lorinser rim

Bilstein coilover

AMG 6/4 brakes

Vath intercooler

2nd Cat removed

Brisk LGS sparkplug

....... thats all man...... tot of changing the cam shaft ... but nay, not necessary.

Hi Gene,

If i upgrade my present SC to the C230 SC do i need to change to vath intercooler or my present intercooler will still works well with this upgrade? (of course the cooler it is, is better for the engine....). Will i get more torque by changing the SC or header will give me more torque? (considering the difference in their rate for the C230 SC and kleeman header.....)

Cheers....

You will get significant improvement from supercharger.... but not intercooler..... very slight improvement.... Theoretically, the more you compressed air, the higher the temp ..... so by cooling it(thru intercooler) it will be denser and thus giving better power output. I would recommend for those who travel long distance... like malaysia

Header = high end power(more significant than low end torque)

SC = more low end torque.... and of course you will benefit from high end too.....

Any brother/sister can correct me if I get it wrong.

cheers

cheers

Guest ACSLK

Hi ACSLK.....

my mod is...

Kleemenn header

AMG muffler

19" Lorinser rim

Bilstein coilover

AMG 6/4 brakes

Vath intercooler

2nd Cat removed

Brisk LGS sparkplug

Hi Gene,

Cheers....

You will get significant improvement from supercharger.... but not intercooler..... very slight improvement.... Theoretically, the more you compressed air, the higher the temp ..... so by cooling it(thru intercooler) it will be denser and thus giving better power output. I would recommend for those who travel long distance... like malaysia

Header = high end power(more significant than low end torque)

SC = more low end torque.... and of course you will benefit from high end too.....

Any brother/sister can correct me if I get it wrong.

cheers

cheers

Hi Gene,

oh i see, i don't drive this car to Malaysia, only on local road so i should think if just upgrade the compressor without the intercooler should still fine unless the weather in S'pore is 42 degrees everyday right? By the way whats the purpose for this mod that you've done? 5 bar fuel gauge....

Cheers and thanks for the info................

yes, Supercharger will make you happy....

After I put in the intercooler and its a hot day, I dont feel much improvement... but I do feel something at night.... :D

Singapore whether is 34 degree celcius

5 bar fuel gauge comes with kleemenn kit..... you have more air(K&N filter) and you will need more pressureised fuel.... stock is 3.5 bar... If I am not wrong, Evo 9 is 4 bar)someone told me....)

cheers

Guest ACSLK

After I put in the intercooler and its a hot day, I dont feel much improvement... but I do feel something at night.... :D

5 bar fuel gauge comes with kleemenn kit..... you have more air(K&N filter) and you will need more pressureised fuel.... stock is 3.5 bar... If I am not wrong, Evo 9 is 4 bar)someone told me....)

cheers

Hi Gene,

Many thanks for your great input....1 day must check out your ride man.....

Cheers...

Guest SgLaKsa

cheers

Hi Gene,

Cheers...

When are you free? :swduel:

Guest ACSLK

cheers

Hi Gene,

Cheers...

Hi sgLaKsa,

During office hour on a weekday if got no meeting i should be free but not on weekends....is Lasksa one of your favourite food? What are the mods you've done so far? Mod same as Gene?

Cheers..........

Guest Andlee

cheers

Hi Gene,

Cheers...

Hi sgLaKsa,

During office hour on a weekday if got no meeting i should be free but not on weekends....is Lasksa one of your favourite food? What are the mods you've done so far? Mod same as Gene?

Cheers..........

Sglaksa dun need to mod. He has the fastest stock 200 in Singapore... :evlaugh:

Guest SgLaKsa

Andlee ]

cheers

Hi Gene,

Cheers...

Hi sgLaKsa,

During office hour on a weekday if got no meeting i should be free but not on weekends....is Lasksa one of your favourite food? What are the mods you' wrote:

Sglaksa dun need to mod. He has the fastest stock 200 in Singapore... :evlaugh:

kekeke... i dunno whether to laugh or to cry :tazzie: Saying 'Fastest', it has a bit of compliment element in it as 'u know i know lah'.... but saying 'stock 200', its really a sad thing to mention, nothing glam :banghead:

Guest SgLaKsa

cheers

Hi Gene,

Cheers...

Hi sgLaKsa,

Cheers..........

It's really one of my fav. food but the nick has got nothing to do with Laksa, its just SLK hidden in SgLaKsa. As Andlee had answered for me, mine is stock of the stock :tazzie: Too bad u r not free during 'happenning' weekends :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

Hi SgLaKsa,

Oh i see.....yes weekend usually got to work as i am in a events industry that's why no choice must make $ to pay for the $LK.......

Cheers

Really? Do you know that you have been getting mods advice from your fellow Competitor in the Events Industry? He is Gene :swduel: :2guns:

hey ACSLK... you too in event industry... ha ha... I will still share with you what I have mod.... no worries... anything I know.

Now working on inlet pipe.. so when i get the volumetric right, I will tell you how to do it.... :pray: