• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CnC service center

Ahem

Morning Bros,

Anyone can advise which CnC service center is best or all the same standard? Espcially for nano sealant coating.

I'm considering to send my new ride for nano sealant coating since they give 2x free.

Requested my SE to do it before collecting the car. She says need my authorization letter to waive all liabilities including accidents...

thanks for the advices..

cheers

Thanks bro,

i bought CLA 180.

actuall rep reluctant to do it for me. Keep emphaise they have no liability to any damage. 

So I decided to do it myself after collecting my car. 

Is it necessary to have nano sealant coating on new car? I read someone mentions here is bettter.

I am new here. Will Take some time to track the thread. Thanks for the heads up.

initally I intend to buy the B cos I am driving SUV now but was persuaded by my kids to change to CLA. Hope I will get use to smaller size..but it is beautiful car!

looking forward to have my first ride 

cheers

2 hours ago, Ahem said:

I am new here. Will Take some time to track the thread. Thanks for the heads up.

initally I intend to buy the B cos I am driving SUV now but was persuaded by my kids to change to CLA. Hope I will get use to smaller size..but it is beautiful car!

looking forward to have my first ride 

cheers

Here bro:

Cheers

He is not the first rep to tell me that it's already run in actually..

Besides, after you see how some of the drivers who transport cars treat the engine, you may also feel differently..

Nevertheless I am an aunty driver, so I have not done anything too violent..

I had to overtake once to get out of trouble, otherwise it's all been quite sedate, which may explain why I am getting 15km/l :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petetherock said:

He is not the first rep to tell me that it's already run in actually..

Besides, after you see how some of the drivers who transport cars treat the engine, you may also feel differently..

Nevertheless I am an aunty driver, so I have not done anything too violent..

I had to overtake once to get out of trouble, otherwise it's all been quite sedate, which may explain why I am getting 15km/l :)

just to share whats on the Operator's Manual and not based on some hear say.

I did my nano at Boon Lay.

While in the free van sending me to mrt, the driver did mention we are entitled to complementary service for them to pick up your car from your residence and after service they will drive back to your place.  Not sure how many complementary entitlements... Perhaps can chat them up and find out.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, kentong18 said:

I did my nano at Boon Lay.

While in the free van sending me to mrt, the driver did mention we are entitled to complementary service for them to pick up your car from your residence and after service they will drive back to your place.  Not sure how many complementary entitlements... Perhaps can chat them up and find out.

Cheers.

Your rep will have given you the number of free pick ups.. for a B class it was 12 to and fro rides, or 6 trips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gd day guys,

got my car finally last week. Everything is fine and love the car very much. Need time to familiarize all the knobs and buttons. Not easy switching from Japs to continental car.

I had a small problem. The display time is out and no ways to set it right. Any advice?

Many thanks in advance