• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Red CLA 180 Facelifted 2017

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/01/2017 at 10:31 AM, bertzz said:

Hi Speedracer/HweeBs

I'm waiting for my new CLA ride also..

Just asking, are you guys planning to do some mod upgrade on ECU tuning ie RSChip or Racechip ultimate? If you do, please let me know..thanks in advance

Hi bertzz,

I've installed Racechip Ultimate on my ride for about 3 weeks now.  Initial response can feel car is livelier and more responsive. Car feels livelier to drive now. 

I'm still monitoring fuel consumption (FC). First 2 tank after installation of Racechip ultimate showed slight improvement in FC. Currently I'm getting about 12.0-13.4km/L compared to the original 11.5km/L. Besides the FC, I liked the addition of Racechip on my CLA as the car is definitely less draggy than stock now.

You can pm me for more queries.

Cheers, and enjoy your new ride soon!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, keltanky said:

this DIY "wheel protector" is the double sided type correct? 

if it is, it won't last long, after a few wash. it will drop off

Yes...the DIY double sided tape type. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Alvy said:

Hi Hi, May i know which PI your when to as i'm keen to get a CLA180 AMG Line too. How much you pay for this beautiful ride?

Come with sun roof?

Yes, mine has sunroof. I will PM u the price and PI name. Thanks!

• 1 month later...