• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

1st time Merc Owner (A200)

Good morning to all.

Just book my A200 couple of weeks back and was being told to expect delivery Feb/Mar.

Received a message yesterday that the 1st attempt on the COE was unsuccessful. Anyone able to advice what happens next if all 6 attempts were unsuccessful?

Thanks in advance :)

PS: Please let me know if i have posted my question at the wrong place. Newbies here after all :P

20 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Personally I don't feel a big loss not having the keyless entry. 

Between this and say movable rear seats or CarPlay, I would opt for the latter two. 

I understand what you mean bro. Am quite use to have that feature with my current car which was installed by a 3rd party workshop for $360 (with security alarm feature). The door unlock when i m near the car and push button start/stop engine. Door lock (with engine stop) when i walk away. That's really helpful when hands are full :)

22 minutes ago, Odessus said:

Indeed. Keyless Go isn't a necessity until you use them and get used to it. Then you get stuck with them for lyfe.

Precisely! But, I am considering if I should spend that kind of money. Am still checking if the price quoted were for 2 or 4 doors.