• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes driving experience 2009

Guest exile

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok put a calendar list, those going and had sign up, put your name here according to dates you sign up, like those going can know which members are going also.. :thumbsup:

April 9

1. GASTON

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

April 14

April 15

1. hwong

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

1 question to those who had attended last year. what is the fastest speed that we get to drive in the cars? kekekekeek ;D

Do we get a lot of hands on driving or a lot of waiting time?

cheers!

It's a tight track so don't expect to speed too much. It's more about agility and control.

The driving time is decent. This depends on how quick your group moves through the courses. The faster you guys do it, the more rounds you get.

ok put a calendar list, those going and had sign up, put your name here according to dates you sign up, like those going can know which members are going also.. :thumbsup:

April 9

1. GASTON

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

April 14

1. slimy

April 15

1. hwong

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

Yah, if your group got old man more interested in mutilating orange cones, then u will curse n swear lor!

my group got all teenagers in the stage of their life who loves to torture the cars... all drive so hard end up the passengers all kena g-force and all breathing heavily when get out of the car.. the instructors were complaining about my group and i quote, "you all come here to drive the car for EXPERIENCE, not to send it back to the workshop for service after you are done" *shake his head in a joking manner*

i pity my dad and one uncle with him ah... each time we take the wheel both of them remember to buckle up and hold onto the side hand grips...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

April 9

1. GASTON

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

1. sy69u

April 14

1. slimy

April 15

1. hwong

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Titan

See you there Slimy :)

ok put a calendar list, those going and had sign up, put your name here according to dates you sign up, like those going can know which members are going also..

April 9

1. GASTON

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

1. sy69u

April 14

1. slimy

2. titan

April 15

1. hwong

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

Guest sy69u

Is this a defensive driving course or just a day to try out a bunch of different cars offered by merc? What cars do they provide? SLK55 AMG?

its all of the above except tat it does not hav the AMGs,,,,,,

Guest shaguar

April 9

1. GASTON

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

1. sy69u

April 14

1. slimy

2. titan

April 15

1. hwong

2. shaguar

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TuMMyBeaR

Hmmm..... Not many people from SGMerc going?

Most of the tickets have been taken.... I will be there on the 18th Sat to help out. So if anyone going on that day, so let me know. Can catch up there...... :)

TuMMyBeaR aka Alvin Quah.

April 9

1. GASTON

2. JGoh

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

1. sy69u

April 14

1. slimy

2. titan

April 15

1. hwong

2. shaguar

April 16

April 17

April 18

April 19

Hmmm..... Not many people from SGMerc going?

Most of the tickets have been taken.... I will be there on the 18th Sat to help out. So if anyone going on that day, so let me know. Can catch up there...... :)

Was there on the first day, Thu 9th April, and happened to be in the same grouping as GASTON. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Are there still tickets available? I'm told all sold out. I know of people who'd like to go if can get tickets.

Guest sy69u

was really good.. got to know much more about wat my car can do/perform...... b-road here i come..........

the taxi ride on the c63 was awesome......

btw, hav u seen a w211 drift? if got chance i show u guys... hehehehehehehehe.....

Guest TuMMyBeaR

I hope all the participents who attended the event enjoyed themselves thoroughly. :)

Was there on the 18th Sat, I must say the weather was extremely hot hot hot..... 8.)

To those who didn't had an opportunity to go, do try the next time round. I believe there will be more to come since it has been successful.

Cheers!

TuMMyBeaR aka Alvin Quah.

Guest Cklasse

I went for the driving event many years ago held in Tuas, it was $210 then.

Anyway, with the new E-class coming, I hope C&C will do a E-class challenge drive just like the W204. That was an event that really let you trash the car, it's putting all the driving experience stations into a driving course and completing them in 55 sec.