• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes driving experience 2009

Guest exile

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it should be free for MB owners.. :punk1:

Wow.. price double, to make up for loss sales? or maybe this time round there are AMG vehicles??

Anyone being to the BMW ones? care to comment the difference between Merc and BMW?

I thought it should be free for MB owners.. :punk1:

Wow.. price double, to make up for loss sales? or maybe this time round there are AMG vehicles??

Anyone being to the BMW ones? care to comment the difference between Merc and BMW?

Went for the BMW ADT before..

Was held at Pasir Gudang.. so there's a track there where at the end of the day, the trainers will let those who are confident enough to try a lap or two and they'll guide u on what speed you should try taking the corners and all..

1 car got trashed at the side when it hit the side wall along the pit lane but other than that, was quite exciting.

Didnt go for the MB one last year coz couldnt fit my schedule..

Was thinking of goin this yr, but since they increase the price, not thinking twice lor..

Guest redhood

Wah, if doing the same stuff all over again, maybe not worth paying $300 - $400 bucks. They should progress lah... do one at Sepang, perhaps. That would be compelling, barring cost factor. 8.)

Guest Cklasse

Wah, if doing the same stuff all over again, maybe not worth paying $300 - $400 bucks. They should progress lah... do one at Sepang, perhaps. That would be compelling, barring cost factor. 8.)

C&C did once in Sepang in 2007 (if I did not remember wrongly) and it cost a lot more (was it $700 or $2000?).

They used the tuned AMG SLK and there were rides in M-class (off road) and other car types.

Actually the price of $300 is not ex at all....of cos dont compare with last year.

Think in another way, renting a C's , E's CLS's and on and on....a 3 hour will alraedy cost you more than that.

You can go trash the car to redline , do E brake with both leg, spin, skid ........+++ so much frrebies .

$300 is cheap cheap la.

Actually the price of $300 is not ex at all....of cos dont compare with last year.

Think in another way, renting a C's , E's CLS's and on and on....a 3 hour will alraedy cost you more than that.

You can go trash the car to redline , do E brake with both leg, spin, skid ........+++ so much frrebies .

$300 is cheap cheap la.

I agree with you on that one... :punk1:

We just received the invite... must pay $300 for weekdays and $400 for weekends....

Anyone going? Is this worth it? and what cars do we drive?

Just faxed my confirmation today. I agree with 9339, where can you get a chance to push the cars to the limit, short of trashing it, other than yours for $300? I think that's a pretty good deal. :clap:

It is organized by Cycle. Owners who bought from them pays $300 for the weekday and $500 for a weekend session. Non cycle owners pay just a $100 more. You can give them a call if you are interested.

Mmm... most likely I will be going too... will give my SE a call later.. cos My dad, me and my brother all interested... but my dad was wondering since he just bought the car, can dont pay? hahahahaha

It is organized by Cycle. Owners who bought from them pays $300 for the weekday and $500 for a weekend session. Non cycle owners pay just a $100 more. You can give them a call if you are interested.

thanks for the advice. Any idea whats the number to call as I search the mercedes site and I can only find the number for service booking ? :banghead:

thanks for the advice. Any idea whats the number to call as I search the mercedes site and I can only find the number for service booking ? :banghead:

I don't have the file with me now, but try to call the showroom at 62981818/68661888 and ask for their marketing. They should be able to put you through or at least give you the number to their marketing department.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Dear [Mercedes-Benz owner],

Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 9 – 19 April 2009

Back by popular demand, the Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience 2009 is set to give Mercedes-Benz drivers another unique and exclusive opportunity to acquire the skill of driving competently and safely in a wide range of selected Mercedes-Benz models. On behalf of Mercedes-Benz, I take great pleasure in inviting you to enroll in this unique experience, which will be conducted from 9 – 19 April 2009. This is the perfect opportunity for you to refine your expertise behind the wheels and to experience the dynamism of the Mercedes-Benz.

Guided by a professional team of qualified safety driving instructors from Australia, the participants are offered an opportunity to acquire a greater appreciation of the well-established Mercedes-Benz safety philosophy. The one-day program aims to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge required to handle a vehicle and to respond appropriately and safely in critical driving situations. At the end of the day program, you will be issued with a certification of participation. Full details of this program are listed out on the attachment.

Participation fee per person is valued at $400 per person (Weekdays) and $600 per person (Weekends & Public Holidays). However, to all our valued Mercedes-Benz customers, we like to extend a special customer rate of $300 per person (Weekdays) and $500 per person (Weekends & Public Holidays) for this full-day session (8.30am to 5pm). Not only that, should you wish to bring along a friend, he / she will also be entitled to the same special rate you enjoy. As there are only 25 slots available each day, we encourage you to sign up early to avoid disappointment. Simply fill up the attached reply slip and return it to us before 27 February 2009 to secure a place. Your reservation is confirmed strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. Our staff will confirm your RSVP status via phone. For further enquires, you can contact the enquiries hotline at 6866 1888.

We look forward to seeing you at the Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience.

Best Regards,