• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Exhaust system

Guest kinky74

Guest kinky74

ok guys some update. diffuser part should not be an issue as quoted by the SE but the SE say if we do have the quad exhaust, they say that i will need to rev harder say 3500rpm and not the usual 2000 or 2500 rpm. is it true? as i had read from the previous post some members had it done but need to do some mod to have the power back correct? i think the SE want to frighten me so that i will change my mind about the exhaust anyway i still insist to carry on with it if they have the exhaust. now have to wait to get the car and have to consult experts how to get the full potential for the exhaust.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turismo

yup my will be the sports package with the kit so i think it will fit ok.

Sport package meaning you booked the C200 with AMG Kits ???

How long do you need to wait ?

I think the sport package is different from the AMG package. The sport package bodykit is locally fitted, no sport seats, no AMG steering, No AMG BBK etc. Just the bodykit alone...

Guest kinky74

Hi actually i had been shopping around for a used car in the end whats brain washed to get a new one. luckly there is one coming in late march or early april that is a special indent c200 white with all the goodies with it.

Hi actually i had been shopping around for a used car in the end whats brain washed to get a new one. luckly there is one coming in late march or early april that is a special indent c200 white with all the goodies with it.

did u have to pay extra for all the 'goodies'? if yes, how much more?

did u have to pay extra for all the 'goodies'? if yes, how much more?

Ya i am interested to know too...How much did you pay in total or additional to comparing the avantgarde.

All goodies meaning Body kits, 18' Rims , Brake , Suspension , Paddle shift ......

Guest kepiting1sg

9339 ]

did u have to pay extra for all the ' wrote:

Ya i am interested to know too...How much did you pay in total or additional to comparing the avantgarde.

All goodies meaning Body kits, 18' Rims , Brake , Suspension , Paddle shift ......

Roof spoiler, Parktronic, Distronic, Command DVD/Navigation, IPod integration,

Panoramic roof too and all of above?.....drool.....drool....I want!....I want! :tongue1:

Guest kinky74

yup all the goodies except ipod intergation and the 14000 navi screen...oh yes no roof spoiler but boot amg spoiler. Rims i change to the titanimum 5 spoke swee swee plus again press for the quad exhaust and the diffuser. the pacakge is 17100 extra

oh ya...btw...since we are also discussing on the legality of exos....is it true that some workshops can bring your car in for inspection on your behalf, and have your inspection passed even if you are fitted with somewhat less than legal exos? :D

and some other workshops can even help you make a swap before inspection, especially if you have purchased your exos from them...

that is what i was told. when my car is due for inspection, just leave it to the workshop. they will take care of it and i just pay the normal inspection fee.

for my w203 with cat deleted and straight thru muffler, the workshop sent in the car for me and it pass the inspect :thumbsup:

yup all the goodies except ipod intergation and the 14000 navi screen...oh yes no roof spoiler but boot amg spoiler. Rims i change to the titanimum 5 spoke swee swee plus again press for the quad exhaust and the diffuser. the pacakge is 17100 extra

wow, that is a good deal! the SE must be desparate. when i got mine, there was nothing given not even the window tinting :censored:

wow, that is a good deal! the SE must be desparate. when i got mine, there was nothing given not even the window tinting :censored:

We kiasu ...book so early how to have good deal.....I dont even have a chance to test drive leh.

Guest kepiting1sg

Wa! What a lucky guy U are!!!! :thumbsup:

With all those goodies, definetly worth the extra 17100!!! :clap:

We all look forward to see your new baby!!!! :welcome:

Guest kepiting1sg

thank you sir....i am waiting for it as well. now shopping around fro posion.

Wei!...Wei!...Hallo! phone.gif...trut!....trut! hp.gif...wei!....hallo!.....Calling CBlack!

No need to look for poison.......our resident W204 CBlack will gip U lots of poison readily..... ;D

Calling CBlack!!!! Your kind assistance to render posion is much needed!......

Wei!...Wei!...Hallo! phone.gif...trut!....trut! hp.gif...wei!....hallo!.....Calling CBlack!