• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

First time owner of a Merc

Hi *,

Was just informed to collect vehicle (W246) @ Pandan Gdn this  weekend. Any kind words of advice of what to look out for during collection from seniors here? Been hanging around the forum and have been learning a lot here. 

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I agree. Just enjoy the process. 

I could not sleep the night before. Thinking what to check and what to look out for. Even downloaded a checklist. 

When the time comes, all forget. Look at the car and just drool. Everything forget. SE teach this and that. Nothing get in. 

Just enjoy the nice feeling and have a good sleep. ENJOY. 

hi guys, thanks thanks. You guys are absolutely right. Should not worry too much and just enjoy the process.

@snsd555: thx for the tip too. will certainly keep a keen eye of those you've mentioned.

@SUV-Lover: I suspect I might just be like you as well.. once lay eyes on car, just drool and forget everything... hahahaha

thx again guys. appreciate your inputs.

Cheers

@snsd555: Will do so. cheers

@MARKCWQ: Would love to collect a decal from you guys.. but shy lah.. I bet my will be the only W246. the rest of your machines so fierce.. :D

Feel free to drop by! We're all friendly! Who knows, your car might not stay stock for long.

• Like 1

@suv-lover: appreciate and remembered your tip and just went with the flow on collection day. had a positive experience. pointed out some flaws and was rectified immediately. basically some cleaning up on the interior as water mark stains were found I many places. overall, was just ogling at the vehicles all around me.. hahahaha..

• Like 1