• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tyre size

prodrivegsr

Bro.. you already paid a fortune for the ride... and you are asking for cheap tyres??? Good rubbers will not come cheap.... You can try Hong tyres at bukit batok enterprise centre 03-01....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

From tyrepac website, cheap ones are Kumho for 19". Less than $180 can get one donut. Other mainstream brands such as Goodyear, Pirelli, Dunlop all +/-$300 each donut. You may wish to check out appropriate review before deciding. Personally, my choice will be Goodyear. Tried many tyre brands before, must conclude Goodyear is value for $.

Want cheap and good tyres best lobang is to try fixing in JB. Exchange rate almost 3:1 so it's a good deal already regardless of brands. ☺ Hawk tyres JB (many branch locations) carry many mainstream brands. You can try calling for price comparison first to ascertain. I did there (Taman Sentoasa branch) for my previous old ride 4 sets tyre change including brake pad replacement (ownself bring pads), rotor skimming for almost half the price quoted by a cinema named tyre shop in S'pore after factoring in exchange rate calculation.

What Tyres profile should I use for my w211 e200 on 19x9.5" rims?

Current on 225/55/16

275/30/19

ET31?

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

ET 45... Can fit ?

May not!

May hit the brake caliper - gotto try it out!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)