• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any place to recommend to do leather wrapping for steering wheel?

Silverkris

As above, any good place to do leather wrapping for our steering wheel? Best if can be like original with 2 different materials.

Thanks in advance.

You can try Auto Image at Ubi.

Thanks to all.

I did go ahead to wrapped my B180 Style steering wheel.

Picture as attached.

[post=image1.jpg][/post]

Where did you get it wrapped in the end?

I think the beauty of this enthusiast forum is to make friends and share info.

TS asked, markcwq and decruzyong provided 2 leads.  Well done to the 2 of you!

mystream asked but now TS refused to reveal the cost of his leather wrapping.

Of course different price for different leather but what was the cost of YOUR wrapping based on the photo you posted?
Surely, it is a good gesture, and just pure common courtesy, to share info when others provided you info on where to get it done, no? 

I don't think Classic Auto Leather made you sign a non-disclosure?

No need to be so kiasu, kiasi.  Share and care.

I hope the forum is a community of like-minded friends who do not hesitate to offer advice, info, etc to others in need.

(sorry if I sounded harsh but I speak my mind and do not mean any one any harm) :)

• Like 1

Actually the revealing of the cost can help the forummers here. Because it can be a tool for bargaining. And also a reference. But it is definitely up to the person to reveal. :)

If any bros is keen to know the cost of interior grooming by classic auto leather, let me know. I can tell you. Their skills are good.

Let me clear some of the misunderstanding then.

I am also glad of the recommendations by markcwq and decruzyong. Kudos to them.

It is not that I do not want to reveal the costs, but I personally feel that the references is not relevant as there are too many variables.

Type of material, colour of material, type of stich, perforated holes, etc.

If you must know, I spend ~ $260 doing my choice, but if you choose a different material or chooses a different stich pattern, costs might go lower or higher (if material higher by a lot).

That is why I recommend you to go there and check with them yourselves.

I have also replied some PMs on this.

Thanks to all on this.

Take out the wheel?? How much you do it??

depends on the material that you choose. Too many colours and designs and materials to choose from.

How about yours?? I so can have a est price of it.. Because I have a DIY leather already but I donno how to fix it .. hahaXD

Hi All .. Sorry and this might be the wrong place for this but I am new here and to Merc my question  if anyone knows if the side mirrors can be changed to slightly larger ones with auto fold.its a B180 w245 2009 model currently Fixed side mirrors.

Thanks

A

I don't think anyone would mind their thread being hijacked but the response for your query about mirrors might get a poor response here seeing that the thread title is about leather wrap. You might want to create a new thread for your queries for better response.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I think the beauty of this enthusiast forum is to make friends and share info.

TS asked, markcwq and decruzyong provided 2 leads.  Well done to the 2 of you!

mystream asked but now TS refused to reveal the cost of his leather wrapping.

Of course different price for different leather but what was the cost of YOUR wrapping based on the photo you posted?

Surely, it is a good gesture, and just pure common courtesy, to share info when others provided you info on where to get it done, no? 

I don't think Classic Auto Leather made you sign a non-disclosure?

No need to be so kiasu, kiasi.  Share and care.

I hope the forum is a community of like-minded friends who do not hesitate to offer advice, info, etc to others in need.

(sorry if I sounded harsh but I speak my mind and do not mean any one any harm) :)

Actually the revealing of the cost can help the forummers here. Because it can be a tool for bargaining. And also a reference. But it is definitely up to the person to reveal. :)

If any bros is keen to know the cost of interior grooming by classic auto leather, let me know. I can tell you. Their skills are good.

Totally AGREED.  Yes, is good to know the cost based on the picture, why cant just reveal instead of stating "depend on what you choose"....everyone knows different material cost different.