• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Current price for a C180

Guest Black180

Guest NewC180

echodeltax ]

I changed from a C200(W202) to a old camry many years ago, cos kena retrenched and really broke back then. Life still carry on and I don' wrote:

Wow! Very inspiring story!! You're really strong... fall down can have the strength to climb up again. not many people can do that. :clap: :clap: :clap: some people fall cannot get up again.

No choice la, cannot don't climb up, too many mouths waiting for me to feed lio! Ha ha....

It was definitely a tough period, but I'm glad I've managed to pull through it somehow...

Anyway, Chinese say "Great man must know how to bend and how to stretch" mah... Just don't bother about what others think or say behind your back, end of the day the most important thing is that you must be happy yourself.

Talked too much liao....

P.S. just realised that you can't post Chinese characters here.. Why huh?

Guest holmiumz

yea man! i totally agreed on that - strong will and determination is key to success!

I really dun bother abt how ppl look...if I really cannot afford, even buy a cherry qq also nmind if I really need the ride....bcoz the whole purpose is for transportation and not for showing off or racing ma. Car is always luxury thing here in SG...so, got car must be happy liao! :clap: :clap: :clap: