• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Current price for a C180

Guest Black180

Guest echodeltax

OIC. Thanks. I thought they can integrate the reverse cam into the current screen...

I think the reverse cam is quite useless feature. i never really use it.

maybe you should ask for more discount!!

or better still change for front sensor to help you with parallel parking. hehehe...

OIC. Thanks. I thought they can integrate the reverse cam into the current screen...

or better still change for front sensor to help you with parallel parking. hehehe...

Yep, quite a useless gadge IMO too.. I opted for discount (can't remember how much they gave). Front sensor? Mine's there.. Parktronic (C200K)... but don't really feel like it's useful tho' .. but mebbe it's something I'm not used to yet.. heheh

Guest echodeltax

Yep, quite a useless gadge IMO too.. I opted for discount (can't remember how much they gave). Front sensor? Mine's there.. Parktronic (C200K)... but don't really feel like it's useful tho' .. but mebbe it's something I'm not used to yet.. heheh

Wow!! C200... mine is C180... no parktronic... :) and no chrome exhaust... :(

Guest NewC180

Ya.. I think a lot of SE trying to kotok the buyers...

I was also given the price mentioned above (Without the 10% Booster).

When I enquired about the 10% booster, the SE told me that only selected colours and the colours are all sold out!

Can someone recommend me a SE.. I will buy from the SE instead of the one I met..

I HATE LIARS!

I'm very happy and impressed with my SE's professionalism and service (much better than my PML SE!). She gave me quite a few freebies when I bought my C180 a few months ago. If you want I can PM you her contact.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NewC180

hi guys

thinking of getting a c180/c200

been to mercs showrrom and testdrove and assigned a SE

however is there anyone who has a good SE to recommend??

tks alot

PM sent!

hi guys

tks alot

:welcome:to SGMERC :clap:

If you are not in a hurry to book one, why dont you drop by this month end GTG, 29th 4.30pm - 6.30pm @ Kallang car park F to let us have a chance to pass you some methd of neg of better deal.....

See you.

Guest echodeltax

hi guys

tks alot

hey bro, just a suggestion... maybe you should consider c-200!!

i just got my c-180, now i abit regret leh....i think paying slightly more for a c-200 is worth it in the long term. c-200 has more power, parktronic, etc... chrome exchaust... :)

Guest Cklasse

hi guys

tks alot

hey bro, just a suggestion... maybe you should consider c-200!!

i just got my c-180, now i abit regret leh....i think paying slightly more for a c-200 is worth it in the long term. c-200 has more power, parktronic, etc... chrome exchaust... :)

more face too..... ;D

Guest echodeltax

regrets also. should hv got the C280 rather than C200 at today's prices, even better value! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

aiyoo is endless leh...hehehe...

i think C200 is just perfect lah.. you're lucky lah... me stuck with C180. just got my car, so need to wait at least 2/3 more years then can upgrade. hopefully by then the C200 would be at a good price!! but then it may be old model already.

Guest redhood

echodeltax ]

regrets also. should hv got the C280 rather than C200 at today' wrote:

i think C200 is just perfect lah.. you're lucky lah... me stuck with C180. just got my car, so need to wait at least 2/3 more years then can upgrade. hopefully by then the C200 would be at a good price!! but then it may be old model already.

Wah, 2/3 years can upgrade, you very lucky liao! I looking to drive minimum 5 years! By then, model is Classic already! Haha!

Guest echodeltax

redhood ]

echodeltax ]

i think C200 is just perfect lah.. you' wrote:

Wah, 2/3 years can upgrade, you very lucky liao! I looking to drive minimum 5 years! By then, model is Classic already! Haha!

No lah... i mean "at least" 2 to 3 years lah... so maybe same as you lah, can be 5 years long also...hehehe...

but then after 3 yrs no more warranty, hopefully my C-180 has no problems!!

Guest heavenknows

I got the reverse cam for free too. Initially I also find it not very useful. But now I think it is quite a good thing to have especially in dark carparks and at night. The cam can still pick out the curb in very dark lighting. ^-^

Guest Cklasse

echodeltax ]

redhood ]

i think C200 is just perfect lah.. you' wrote:

No lah... i mean "at least" 2 to 3 years lah... so maybe same as you lah, can be 5 years long also...hehehe...

but then after 3 yrs no more warranty, hopefully my C-180 has no problems!!

Not to worry. My W203 is 5 years, going for 6 years this year and just clocked 147000 km. This car is consider problem free till now, other than some small issues. I am sure the W204 will be a good car since it has the same engine model.

Guest holmiumz

hey, bro dun need to regret la...there are always better so the next one in few years you will change to E or S class lor hehehe for me, no regret! it is nice & comfy ride of which most important! cheers!

Guest echodeltax

hey, bro dun need to regret la...there are always better so the next one in few years you will change to E or S class lor hehehe for me, no regret! it is nice & comfy ride of which most important! cheers!

Wah!! once buy mercedes benz, all future must be mercedes also ah!! hehehe...

Actually, what if my next car not a Mercedes, but a Jap/Kor car... will people/neighbours/friends think that I "pok kai"... hahaha...

All bros here agree or not?? Once a man embark into this type of cars, there is no turning back!!

so next car die die also must buy merc again leh!! Very stress!! hehehe

Guest NewC180

I changed from a C200(W202) to a old camry many years ago, cos kena retrenched and really broke back then. Life still carry on and I don't care what others will think. Why care about what others think? As long as you're living within your means, you're much better off than some people that die die want face and overstretch themselves just to have a nice car...

My 2 cts.

Guest echodeltax

I changed from a C200(W202) to a old camry many years ago, cos kena retrenched and really broke back then. Life still carry on and I don't care what others will think. Why care about what others think? As long as you're living within your means, you're much better off than some people that die die want face and overstretch themselves just to have a nice car...

My 2 cts.

Wow! Very inspiring story!! You're really strong... fall down can have the strength to climb up again. not many people can do that. :clap: :clap: :clap: some people fall cannot get up again.