• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Current price for a C180

Guest Black180

Guest Black180

Hi

I am new here

Am interested in getting a C180 from C & C.

I was quoted at 136888 less 6000 discount and 4000 overtrade.

It comes with a Free reverse sensor camera and portable GPS.

Is this a good deal.

any feedback welcome.

Ps : If this thread voilates any rules, please remove it.

Thanks!

:welcome: to SGMERC Black180.

At this price for a C180 ? I think is very close to a price of an AD C200, you better check what's the offer price for C200 at C&C, higher OMV and 30bhp more but with the same rd tax.

Maybe you can check out some good PI, they should be selling the C200 lower than 126K.

Cheers and happy searching.

Guest Black180

Hi

I guess if you strip off the discount, the price is SGD 126888

From the looks of it, may be able to get it cheaper.

looks like I have to :swduel: with the SE for a better deal.

What is a resonable price to negoitate, 120?

Thanks for your help!

For C&C the only thing you can ask for is higher overtrade and more service credit, sometimes they are a bit inflexible. Thats from our experience. And from "9339" advice SQUEEZE the SE. And don't forget to ask for your UV film...

Depends on who you hear it from.... SE: Sales talk. My two cents worth: not possible.. gov is already pumping money into economy to keep it liquidated, so interest should be low, the only thing is bank will only lend to customer with good credit history and maybe only a certain portion like 70% of what you need.

Guest Black180

Price of car falls

Base on Sat promo

10% of list price extra for trade in Car

Effective cost 123.2K before bargaining! :snglfk:

Maybe its time to :3some: with the SE

yup .. C200 after 10% off is about $136K+ ...

Hi guys, newbie here. I juz booked my C200 at that offer deliver b4 CNY. Is it an OK price? Had the price come down from previous months? Interest rate is was 2.9%.

yup .. C200 after 10% off is about $136K+ ...

Hi guys, newbie here. I juz booked my C200 at that offer deliver b4 CNY. Is it an OK price? Had the price come down from previous months? Interest rate is was 2.9%.

hi pia, u already booked & most probably put a deposit... no point asking if its a better price. even if some other bros here can get a better price, there is no way u can get a refund or the SE to lower the price for u. unless ur loan is not approve..... anyway, the c200 is a very good choice & welcome to the forum. do join us for our activities & drives....

• 1 month later...

Price as of this week i got was

$13688-$6k-$2888=$128000 (over trade $8k if u got an old Merc to trade in)

FREE

- film

- reverse cam

- portable GPS

- service credit $2k if i win it

Interest a super high at 3.5% this is crap lor.

Ya.. I think a lot of SE trying to kotok the buyers...

I was also given the price mentioned above (Without the 10% Booster).

When I enquired about the 10% booster, the SE told me that only selected colours and the colours are all sold out!

Can someone recommend me a SE.. I will buy from the SE instead of the one I met..

I HATE LIARS!