• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Go Kart...anyone?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

How about we put our names first for those who's interested?

Date:- Sunday 8th Feb (to be confirm)

Time:- 10am

1. 9339

2. fruitcakepablohoney

3. sy69u

4. Kleo

5. Gaston

6. Sweetie1981

7. Keltanky (tbc, may need to hitch a ride)

8. Sareve (may need to hitch a ride too)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we put our names first for those who's interested?

Date:- Sunday 8th Feb (to be confirm)

Time:- 10am

1. 9339

2. fruitcakepablohoney

3. sy69u

4. Kleo

5. Gaston

6. Sweetie1981

7. Keltanky (tbc, may need to hitch a ride)

8. Sareve (may need to hitch a ride too)

9. tan131 (need to hitch a ride)

I believe it should be fine if it is a closed face one. ^-^ correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the track would have helmets to lend, but bring your own balaclavas would be highly recommended. ;D

Need helmets for go-kart one ar? Tot they will provide?? ???

I believe it should be fine if it is a closed face one. ^-^ correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the track would have helmets to lend, but bring your own balaclavas would be highly recommended. ;D

gaston is right... they will provide u the helmets, and i personally recommend closed face either with ur own cloth or with helmet built in shield... cuz when u are racing in a group the kart infront will throw up dirt, stones and grind which will fly direct into ur face.. without protection, it will become as coarse as the surface of the moon... dun mind the story telling ya...

Dude what pink coloured one O_O That's mercy's helmet!!! Mine's white!!!

Haha I think I'll go get a closed face helmet then, I would hate to get blinded by a stone chip.

i'm talking about the pink colour one in ur bed room *ahem*... the one which *ahem* wore, and *ahem* was playing ard with it that night.. with the flashing red lights and all... *ahem*

that one soft soft sure very comfortable when u land on it cuz got cusion...

anyway dun need full face... ur one comes with visor right? just put on the plastic visor can liao....

Stay in topic guys....b4 "sgmerc mata" come... :police:

bro 9339, no offense meant but i think discussion about proper safety wear such as helmets before a mild risk event such as go kart should be still considered in topic, even though it may be a subset?

correct me if i'm wrong.. just checking nia... =)

Guys...

If this is the same go-kart place near "Pletong", i STRONGLY suggest using a car with high clearance ah!!

Went there with some friends few weeks ago,, JIALAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total "öff-road' distance about 2kms, but took us a good 34 mins to get thru coz we were driving in a Civic and a Forrester..

Even the Forrester (which was packed full) had to offload when we arrived at this "hump" which was about 40 degrees incline and the bloody length of a shoe box but as HIGH AS A SHOE BOX!!

Really need a car with high clearance ah... Just to let u guys know...

Sorry if i talk cock sing song even tho my name is not in the list...

Just thought i'd let u guys know...

Stay in topic guys....b4 "sgmerc mata" come... :police:

bro 9339, no offense meant but i think discussion about proper safety wear such as helmets before a mild risk event such as go kart should be still considered in topic, even though it may be a subset?

correct me if i'm wrong.. just checking nia... =)

i am just giving some signal mah.....

Anyway,

Topic stated as GO KART...ANYONE ?

Just need to show your interested. Pink or Blue or Red Or Black, soft hard smeely perfumed helmet doesnt matter at all....If it is Other safety issue, no problem.

i am just giving some signal mah.....

Anyway,

Topic stated as GO KART...ANYONE ?

Just need to show your interested. Pink or Blue or Red Or Black, soft hard smeely perfumed helmet doesnt matter at all....If it is Other safety issue, no problem.

:thumbsup:

sorry, can't make it 8 feb... my FYPs all coming in..

anybody got any suggestions on how we going to get there???

I got an M Class and can take 3 passengers with me. If anyone else drives an SUV, then that should solve it.

thanks for the offer bro.. anybody else got suv to drive up???

anybody got any suggestions on how we going to get there???

I got an M Class and can take 3 passengers with me. If anyone else drives an SUV, then that should solve it.

thanks for the offer bro.. anybody else got suv to drive up???

Anytime bro :iconsalut: