• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Go Kart...anyone?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're doing it at JB,my only concern is that we need vehicles going up with decent ground clearance as there's a stretch of a few KM "rally" road leading to the kart track from outside Plentong main road.(Heart pain if i drive my Merc up this stretch of mini off road). We can rent the kart with 390cc 4-stroke engines for rental at 55RM per session. The condition of the karts are so-so but we cant expect too much from rental karts as they always get smashed up. I have not been to this new place yet but friends told me it's definately much better than the old one at Permas Jaya.

Guest wuyiche

If we're doing it at JB,my only concern is that we need vehicles going up with decent ground clearance as there's a stretch of a few KM "rally" road leading to the kart track from outside Plentong main road.(Heart pain if i drive my Merc up this stretch of mini off road). We can rent the kart with 390cc 4-stroke engines for rental at 55RM per session. The condition of the karts are so-so but we cant expect too much from rental karts as they always get smashed up. I have not been to this new place yet but friends told me it's definately much better than the old one at Permas Jaya.

Er... define decent ground clearance.... ? i will definitely have heart pain if any part of the underbody touches the "rally road"....

Guest GASTON

sat morning go in la!! hahaha :thumbsup:

hmmm GASTON got his ML sure can clear!!

I sure hope so! ^-^ otherwise, we need a truck! However, I'm only back in Singapore on the 17th and have a breakfast drive on the 18th. Better half will definitely want to come for karting so will only be able to take 3 comfortably.

Guest angela

Than meaning what ??? We cant go in there ?

Check my Heli anyone using not ....... :banghead:

can go... but just that after that need to clean and polish everything including your bling bling rim... like u said every morning u polish... ;)

can i have a free ride in ur heli? i got my passport with me...

Guest wuyiche

fruitcakepablohoney ]

I just spoke to my friend last night. He says you' wrote:

bro... if we've got time on the 18th.... lets go recce the "rally road"..?? but if at any point if get too bad - we turn back ..... and hire a truck to get us there next time...

sat morning go in la!! hahaha :thumbsup:

hmmm GASTON got his ML sure can clear!!

I sure hope so! ^-^ otherwise, we need a truck! However, I'm only back in Singapore on the 17th and have a breakfast drive on the 18th. Better half will definitely want to come for karting so will only be able to take 3 comfortably.

any idea where PCS is going for the breakfast drive? got the email - but it doesnt say where...

Guest GASTON

any idea where PCS is going for the breakfast drive? got the email - but it doesnt say where...

No venue yet. Will decide when the date draws near. Taking into consideration the weather and the number of cars. Thinking of doing a recce on your 911? :banghead:

How about we put our names first for those who's interested?

Date:- Sunday 8th Feb (to be confirm)

Time:- 10am

1). fruitcakepablohoney

2). sy69u

Guest wuyiche

How about we put our names first for those who's interested?

Date:- Sunday 8th Feb (to be confirm)

Time:- 10am

1). fruitcakepablohoney

2). sy69u

3). wuyiche

No venue yet. Will decide when the date draws near. Taking into consideration the weather and the number of cars. Thinking of doing a recce on your 911? :banghead:

I'm in Shanghai now till the 15th... leaving for Cameron 17th...coming down on the 18th... but will decide then - may be a little too tired to do so... :death:

Hmmm... depending.. on where PCS is doin breakfast .. can time my return to coincide with you guys coming back...?? :devil2: :swduel:

(Off topic!!!)