• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Best Hokkien Fried Mee

Guest yogi

Guest lsk005

This is my favourite too.....best hokkien mee (if you like the dry type). The noodles are fried for a long time until you can test it, unlike most go through motion type of frying.

Think we should do one night drive for this hokkien mee one day. Wonder what time does it close?

Sold out by 8pm during weekends!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just try this after i pick up the WT the other day, this stall along East Coast Rd before the junction of Telok Kurau,inside a coffee shop stall Name stated Lor29,Taste is good but i think is too much lark,but long long 1 time should be ok ;D Nice,worth trying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenvid

cant get to the blog... but I like the one where Jeff is referencing...

Finished proceed to 2nd flr eat beef noodles & cha kway teow.

Then hop over to eat chinchow & finished it off with Ah Boling... yum yum...

my std lunch outing at beach rd. :)

Guest jenvid

keltanky ]

My goodness Jenvid, you sure can EAT!!! wrote:

jenvid can really eat!!!!!!! :-X

50bhp... dun pray pray eh... hehe ;D :P:o

I can eat hor then our Willy lagi power man !!! ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fruitcakepablohoney

tried 1 yesterday. bedok camp hawker ctr, where they hv very famous ching teng. just a few stall nx to them, there's a hokkien mee, not bad at all!!

You're right. That stall is nice. Must go with the cheng teng! :thumbsup:

this stall along East Coast Rd before the junction of Telok Kurau,inside a coffee shop stall Name stated Lor29,Taste is good but i think is too much lark

found one oso charcoal-fired that's better than the above:

it's at Geylang Lor21A; same coffeeshop as the popular just-moved-in Klang bak kut teh.

should try the bak kut teh too.

Stall located in a coffeeshop at Blk 155 Bt Batok West Ave 8 has pretty good Hokkien mee. The prawns are nothing spectacular but the gravy and the noodles = flavourful! :thumbsup:

You gotta pay 50c for extra belacan chilli which is awesome and goes hand in hand with the noodles.

Open till 9pm daily (Off on Mondays)