• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Rattling at D

Varero

The FL C180 is a new engine ride. So not surprise that See&See is try n error TS.

What disappoints me Is that they will comment that U r the first ride that show this provlem. Then they check your ride and comment U mod your ride here n there. Maybe this mod cause the noises.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

I too had a rattle while the gearbox is on D. Sound like something is knocking the undercarriage. Found out that my gearbox mount was damaged. The rubber had slacked and it's almost resting at the bottom of the inner rubber.

From looking on outside, it doesn't look damaged or any difference. But once it's removed, it's pretty obvious.

Might be a place to start looking and the gearbox mount is fairly cheap.

I paid $90 supplied and fitted.

Good luck

Cheers

Bros,last month change gear box mounting n yesterday change engine mounting. Still rattle but less frequent. Now at a loss as dont know wat need to change. Could it be relating to the software? Really at a loss.

• Like 1

I too had a rattle while the gearbox is on D. Sound like something is knocking the undercarriage. Found out that my gearbox mount was damaged. The rubber had slacked and it's almost resting at the bottom of the inner rubber.

From looking on outside, it doesn't look damaged or any difference. But once it's removed, it's pretty obvious.

Might be a place to start looking and the gearbox mount is fairly cheap.

I paid $90 supplied and fitted.

Good luck

Cheers

Hi where did you change yours and how much, if not convenient please pm me. Thank you.

• Like 1

Maybe you re bring the ride to c&c workshop and ask for their advice

Bros,last month change gear box mounting n yesterday change engine mounting. Still rattle but less frequent. Now at a loss as dont know wat need to change. Could it be relating to the software? Really at a loss.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.