• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) - B-Road Drive 20th December

Guest angela

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hopeless lah...so many event cannot make it!

bro... from day 1 u posted i already said tentative cuz i'll be overseas mah... u all know in ur heart i'd rather be b-roading with ya guys... duty calls...

will await the new b road... that one will go out of my way to attend...

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

bro... from day 1 u posted i already said tentative cuz i'll be overseas mah... u all know in ur heart i'd rather be b-roading with ya guys... duty calls...

will await the new b road... that one will go out of my way to attend...

take it easy big guy, i'm only teasing you only lah!

fruitcakepablohoney ]

bro... from day 1 u posted i already said tentative cuz i' wrote:

take it easy big guy, i'm only teasing you only lah!

Yeah... u can become hum jim pan ok... dun play play hor... :bboyspin:

Jenvid ]

fruitcakepablohoney ]

take it easy big guy, i' wrote:

Ya, big guy very sad liao, have to give so many event a miss........just b'cos he is going to bonk those with unshave arm pit hair....hahaaaa.....Good luck willy.

9339 ]

Jenvid ]

Ya, big guy very sad liao, have to give so many event a miss........just b'cos he is going to bonk those with unshave arm pit hair....hahaaaa.....Good luck willy.

Yikes...unshaven armpit hair???

fruitcakepablohoney ]

9339 ]

Jenvid ]

Ya, big guy very sad liao, have to give so many event a miss........just b' wrote:

Yikes...unshaven armpit hair???

:offtopic: liao... but his beard will give those armpit hair a run for their money... hahaha :bboyspin: :laugh:

Attention all.

It says....Meeting Time: 5.30am Sharp

Briefing Time: 5.50am Sharp

B Road Part 1 Depart Time: 6.00am

That means please come at 5.30am! Doesn't mean if you come @ 6.00am...you're still on time!!! :angry3:

Guest turismo

Hi,

Saw the news that Malaysia side had implemented the Touch'n'Go system starting 16th Dec they will not be accepting $ for toll.

Any idea where I can get this card? Our meeting point this Saturday, do they sell this card?

Thanks

Hi,

Saw the news that Malaysia side had implemented the Touch'n'Go system starting 16th Dec they will not be accepting $ for toll.

Any idea where I can get this card? Our meeting point this Saturday, do they sell this card?

Thanks

I saw this from news that they are selling this TNG at the custom booth itself but @ RM50 , RM10 is for the card and RM40 credit.

hey guys,

a few questions since this is my first trip with sgmerc.

1) I have not visited malaysia for quite some time now. Probably the last time was about 10 years ago, do i need to fill up the white form? If i do, i aint got a copy of the form. Is there a place at the immigration counter that i can get one?

2) This touch and go card. Does it work like our cash card? Do i need to have one?

3) And lastly, any chance i can get a morning call?

Not to worry, malaysia are still malaysia. It could have been better now.

Let me try to ease your woory. (In Red)

1) I have not visited malaysia for quite some time now. Probably the last time was about 10 years ago, do i need to fill up the white form? If i do, i aint got a copy of the form. Is there a place at the immigration counter that i can get one?

Yes, you would need to have a white card, they started it again recently.You can get it from the Malaysia counter, but try to stop at the side before reaching the booth and walk to take afew from the officer.Traffic at 5am should be rather empty,so no worry.

2) This touch and go card. Does it work like our cash card? Do i need to have one?

The TNG Card word like our EZY link, is a tap and go type. Think you can get 1 at our meeting point (Esso Kiosk)

3) And lastly, any chance i can get a morning call?

No Problem ,Bro Kompressor, (the organiser) usually give everyone a morning call on each event. You can pm him or me your hp nos,we will give you a morning call at NO CHARGES.

See you 18 Hour later....Cheers

Attention all.

It says....Meeting Time: 5.30am Sharp

Briefing Time: 5.50am Sharp

B Road Part 1 Depart Time: 6.00am

That means please come at 5.30am! Doesn't mean if you come @ 6.00am...you're still on time!!!