• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2015 FL B-Class

denwee

That is strange, I saw on onemotoring website (http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost.html) that Jun registration has ARF of $27k, which is higher than mine.

Most probably not calculated about the CEVS rebates yet. Anyway, don't have to bother too much on the ARF. Because if you really drive for 10 years, the difference in rebates only differs by $2500. If you are not driving for 10 years, then it doesn't matter at all about the CEVS. It all depends on the market values of your car at that point of time, with or without CEVS will fetch the same price.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you accidentally turn the options off from the setting? Just asking.

And the ambient interior lighting is off from the whole car or certain parts of the car? The lightings light up the car handles, the glove area and under the front seats as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first time car owner looking at the new facelift B180. Could not decide Style or Urban.

a. Style16inch vs Urban 7inch rim  ( I am concern if the ride will be more bumpy on 17inch rim)

b. Style non-leather stirring wheel vs Urban nappa leather wrap wheel

c. Style exhaust is hidden from view vs Urban can see twin exhaust

Urban is about $7k more than style.

seeking advise if it is worth $7k for the added features?

16inch surely look too puny.

I am on 18inch ... and I actually prefer the better road holding.

7k for all that is actually quite ok imo.

3rd party mod for these aso not cheap .. and C is not what u can easily do without burning a big hole in your pocket and has CnC fussing allover you.

• Like 1

first time car owner looking at the new facelift B180. Could not decide Style or Urban.

a. Style16inch vs Urban 7inch rim  ( I am concern if the ride will be more bumpy on 17inch rim)

b. Style non-leather stirring wheel vs Urban nappa leather wrap wheel

c. Style exhaust is hidden from view vs Urban can see twin exhaust

Urban is about $7k more than style.

seeking advise if it is worth $7k for the added features?

It really depends on what you want.

Performance and comfort for the 2 cars will the same no matter which variant you chooses. 17" and 16" dun make the driving any more spirited, as the car height itself will the the main factor in cornering (not to say that the cornering is no good, just that don't try to drive like a sports car).

My recommendations as below:

a. Only looks better in 17", but doesn't make the car itself any much better to drive.

b. Although it will feel much classy with a leather wrapped steering wheel, the molded original steering wheel itself is not bad too, the perorated pattern on the steering wheel extends throughout the steering wheel that is so easy to grip.

c. This might be the only consideration whether you want to spend 7K on this as this is the only item that cannot be changed easily, though it still doesn't make the car much faster.

I intend to go buy chrome stickers that can emulate the same effects as a C180, which only outlines the exhaust pipes without the actual twin pipes showing.

• Like 1

Think twice-ly W246 parts is harder to find.. Just found and buy a used diffuser for my B200 2013 model. Is depend on your choice and needs.  

u r lucky if u got the B250 twin exhaust diffuser! so hard to find the used ones and brand new prices are crazy

u r lucky if u got the B250 twin exhaust diffuser! so hard to find the used ones and brand new prices are crazy

I doubt they have sale for new one.. If you would like to have used one, I may have lobang for it but not too soon. I need to find it and import in. But is much cheaper then new one seriously. hahaXD

Just need to respray that all..  

I doubt they have sale for new one.. If you would like to have used one, I may have lobang for it but not too soon. I need to find it and import in. But is much cheaper then new one seriously. hahaXD

Just need to respray that all..

I'm looking for the diffuser with the 2 exhaust outlet (chrome surrounds) hahahaha