• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2nd batch SGMERC decal

Guest Cklasse

I noticed that there are some cars with the white stickers "SGMerc.Com" at the side of their rear window. I think it is cool & nice. Is there any way i can have it? I don't mind paying for it.

Thanks for the compliment :iconsalut:

Is only for the BonafideBenzer.....Join us more often to be one......

Cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C200mfmw

Hi C200mfmw, you can do by pm me your mailing address, we will mail it to you after receiving your tt.

Thanks

9339, I've PM-ed you my mailing address. Please advise on the payment transfer details.

Thanks!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Hi C200mfmw, you can do by pm me your mailing address, we will mail it to you after receiving your tt.

Thanks

9339, I've PM-ed you my mailing address. Please advise on the payment transfer details.

Thanks!

Hi C200mfmw, what 9339 is trying to tell you is that these 'stickers' are for the 'committee & active members' only. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Thanks!

Yes Bro, had got your pm and will arrange the to mail it out and advise on the tt.

Cheers

Hi 9339,

I'm a newbie to this forum.. Would luv 2 hv the decal as well.. Let me know if u could mail it 2 me as well & I'll tt accordingly.. Will try 2 meet up with u guys in future at your monthly meet-ups.. Cheers!

Guest C200mfmw

9339 ]

Thanks

9339, I' wrote:

Yes Bro, had got your pm and will arrange the to mail it out and advise on the tt.

Cheers

Thanks. Just transferred the $ per gate8crasher's instructions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bossbthk

hi,

was at the gathering held 28 dec ...

ordered a decal ... to be post via mail ... but have yet to received ... ??? ...

either way may i check ... the 2nd gen decal issit the vertical style tht with allowance for rd tax disc or ... ??

look forward in meeting u all again .. =D ...

hi,

was at the gathering held 28 dec ...

ordered a decal ... to be post via mail ... but have yet to received ... ??? ...

either way may i check ... the 2nd gen decal issit the vertical style tht with allowance for rd tax disc or ... ??

look forward in meeting u all again .. =D ...

Hi bossbthk, do you happen to remember who did you order the Decal from cos most member which order already received it thru mail.

Cheers

Guest millionmilebenz

Sorry bossbthk! You placed your order with me along with another member. However the decals are still with Patrick. Once I receive them I'll mail them out.

Thanks for your patience. :iconsalut:

All Members,

The 2nd Generation Decal will be avail for collection this coming GTG on 1st Feb 2009, 4.30pm - 6.30pm @ Kallang carpark 'F' at $5 each. This Decal entitles you to many discount from our sponsors.

We will update with more sponsors soon.

Thank you

Slide2-10.jpg

Guest MBfallshirmjager

Besides regular members, its opened to all freshie members like me too?? :-\ Even old

W124ers like me? What the occasion of the gathering@Kallang carpark F huh? Some picnic, kopi session or something else? Sounds like a lot of SGMERC members will be congregating at the carpark. Will there be a banner put up so that we know who the in-charge is? The new decal looks really cool man. I don't mind getting it for displaying the roadtax disc. Eh...but then again, if use it for roadtax then the SGMERC mascot will be obscured hor... 8.) Nevermind, I get two then. Problem solved! :clap:

Cheerios!

Guest RedDevils

I want one too :)

Din managed to get one during the Dec GTG

Lucky I look for the right bro (who happens to let me have his 1st) during my 2nd meetup in Dec.

Got mine and quickly put it on the windscreen liow :thumbsup:.

• 3 weeks later...