• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2nd batch SGMERC decal

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

Hi All,

The 2nd batch of SGMERC Decal design has been finalised and will be sending to the printer.

There are 2 decal type, decal with pocket for road tax disc for the front windscreen and a no pocket type for the rear.

We shall be distributing the decal during our annual end of year dinner in December (price to be announced at a later time). So those who has signed up for the dinner will get to have the decal first.

The rest will have to wait for the monthly meetup to get the decal.

Thank You for your patience.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

Hi All,

The 2nd batch of SGMERC Decal design has been finalised and will be sending to the printer.

There are 2 decal type, decal with pocket for road tax disc for the front windscreen and a no pocket type for the rear.

We shall be distributing the decal during our annual end of year dinner in December as a door gift. So those who has signed up for the dinner will get to have the decal first for FREE.

D&D Signed Up List

1. sy69u

2. kompressor

3. c35

4. 7070

5. fruitcake

6. jenvid

7. 9339

8. c55

9. saab

10. cblack

11. cklasse

12. keltanky

13. s1

14. jammo

15. millionmiles

16. g8crasher

17. sillywilly

18. 2 mercie

19. dash

20. sableko

21. protoss

22. je262

23. hwong

24. flower

25. funng

26. RS

27. wuyiche

28. jem_kwok

29. jameslhm

The rest will have to wait for the monthly meetup to get the decal at $5 per set (front and back decals).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

We shall be distributing the decal during our annual end of year dinner in December as a door gift. So those who has signed up for the dinner will get to have the decal first for FREE.

D&D Signed Up List

1. sy69u

2. kompressor

3. c35

4. 7070

5. fruitcake

6. jenvid

7. 9339

8. c55

9. saab

10. cblack

11. cklasse

12. keltanky

13. s1

14. jammo

15. millionmiles

16. g8crasher

17. sillywilly

18. 2 mercie

19. dash

20. sableko

21. protoss

22. je262

23. hwong

24. flower

25. funng

26. RS

27. wuyiche

28. jem_kwok

29. jameslhm

The rest will have to wait for the monthly meetup to get the decal at $5 per set (front and back decals).

Hi CKlasse,

I thought I signed up for the D&D too. I guess there must be a limit to the sign up? Next time then...

Cheers!

My apologies, CKlasse. Just realized that the list I referred to was not the updated one.

Cheers!

Gaston, not to worry, the list are just for reference. Those who had just join SGMERC, can still put in your name in the D&D&D attendance list.

• 1 month later...
Guest millionmilebenz

ghezz ... missed on 20 dec ... when can i get it ?? please please please tell me ...

Hi! Please come to the Monthly Get-together next Sunday 28 Dec, 4:30pm at Kallang. Don't miss the chance again! ;)

the new decal is much more nicer , look good on my windscreen thanks ya! & it come with 20% on labour discount at MBM cheer! it a must have decal ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ghezz ... missed on 20 dec ... when can i get it ?? please please please tell me ...

Hi! Please come to the Monthly Get-together next Sunday 28 Dec, 4:30pm at Kallang. Don't miss the chance again! ;)

hi mmb, u mean if i come for the next meet-up, i can have a decal?

sy69u ]

Hi! Please come to the Monthly Get-together next Sunday 28 Dec, 4:30pm at Kallang. Don' wrote:

Errm yah... I need another one leh...

At least one bro here needs half a dozen easily... :afro: Yah I still counting...

Guest millionmilebenz

sy69u ]

Hi! Please come to the Monthly Get-together next Sunday 28 Dec, 4:30pm at Kallang. Don' wrote:

Ah-hem! Sorry please let me clarify... Any member coming to the Monthly Get-Together this Dec 28 can BUY the new decal for $5 each. One complimentary decal was given to each member who attended the Dinner last Sat.

I am a new member. I would love one decal of each. Can I be mailed too? My address is 17 Springleaf Drive S(788265). Payment wise, is there anyway for me to do a e-tranfer via POSB ATM?

I noticed that there are some cars with the white stickers "SGMerc.Com" at the side of their rear window. I think it is cool & nice. Is there any way i can have it? I don't mind paying for it.