• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

To Buy or Not to Buy

Guest i6u

Mine is on "C" most of the time!!

okok, during my next fill up, i'll switch to S and i'll list out my comparison..

i6u, not only are u getting a comprehensive info on most of the CLS owners fuel gauge, but also for CLS, which mode is more fuel efficient ah..

Now, u can go back to the salesman and tell him, the average, "real-time" fuel consumtion as well as THREE first hand experience of CLS owners that uses the SBC thing for the past 3 years, at every stop, and every light, and everyday!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wuyiche

They are 'considering' my offer :banghead: .... I am not jumping into it yet as they dont have the colour I want... :swduel:

i6u... just jump in...

even now when I see another CLS on the road... I sigh "thats a nice car :thumbsup:" only to grin to myself.. hey.. i got one of those too. :clap:

i6u... just jump in...

even now when I see another CLS on the road... I sigh "thats a nice car " only to grin to myself.. hey.. i got one of those too.

i6u - satisfied owners aplenty here on board. I second the motion to join the club. Hurhurhurhur.

KRANZE_BAZREIA_CLS-2_100.jpg

walau...you guys are the best...best in saying all the good stuff that is close to my heart.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

the comments on brake are well noted.. I didnt give much attention to that actually...maybe out of habit that I ill always put my foot on the brake at traffic lights and brief stops .....

As I have said before, there is no real need to change my E240 at the moment ( shhhh...dont tell any one hor - I actually got 3 cars ... ) the merc is used on daily basis....another small turbo charged for fun during weekend and to tinkle around ....and another one for family.... I told the PI that unless I get the CLS at my price, I am in no hurry.

Bro i6u, now lots of ppl know you got 3 car at home.....

Let me intro you to 1 of our member, he got slight more than you,you guys can go LTa take a best road tax paid award......ok, he have 2 Merc 1 for family's, 1 for his work, he got a small NA car for Sepang track and 'B' route , a bike for Sepang too and a few off road monster which no need pay road tax...... :3some:

Let me intro you to 1 of our member, he got slight more than you,you guys can go LTa take a best road tax paid award......ok, he have 2 Merc 1 for family's, 1 for his work, he got a small NA car for Sepang track and 'B' route , a bike for Sepang too and a few off road monster which no need pay road tax...... :3some:

hmm... sepang is mention twice so the answer is obvious... :angry3:

Noitalogesto ]

Let me intro you to 1 of our member, he got slight more than you,you guys can go LTa take a best road tax paid award......ok, he have 2 Merc 1 for family' wrote:

Not forgetting you bro.... Think you also have 2 x Merc 350 or many more....another Legacy Turbo ..... Heard another Evo X is on the way , right ?

Actually if i not wrong, many member also have at least 2 car or more.....

Not forgetting you bro.... Think you also have 2 x Merc 350 or many more....another Legacy Turbo ..... Heard another Evo X is on the way , right ?

Hurhurhur swee bor my neng jia kar... 1200402032_2848276c80_o.jpg

bro dun be so modest, got many vehicles with the number 9339 ard also... like the B class in one of our threads? hahaha...

if its 2 merc - one for family, 1 for "sch work", BIG NA car for malaysia mountain and a bike for cashew / pasir gudang?

ok, enuff OT. i'm actually suprised at the CLS350 giving such FREAKING GOOD fuel consumsion at ard 10litres per 100km... even our member's SL350 can give up to 7litres per 100KM!!! kuduos to the 3.5 V6 engines from MB!

when we buy a merc - i guess we're nt only paying for safety, but for SAVINGS as well... a good eg of competition to the CLS350 is the bmw 530i, and it always gives double digit fuel consumsion...

Bro i6u,

try and search somewhere in the threads, i think someone found an insurance that classified the car as a sedan, not a coupe.

I tried finding for u the thread but then my mind wandered and keep on going back to leon's "white and blue cars"..

But try to search the threads... i think got 2 insurance companies that does not classified the car as coupe.

Some more ah, you so young, plus coupe, your insurance SURE go up one ah!! :thumbsup:

bro narmi...must learn to stay focus...dont let the 2 kars distract you... :laugh:...yes, I just got a quote from one insurance co....after all the discount (50% +++) amount payable is $1,800.00. One condition - no one else can drive the car except me.... :banghead:

they classify the car as a 4 door... but they whack the customer on the premium as they call it a high performance car..

Btw Wu, i think they saw you driving your porsche into the carpark ah.. thats why they say this fella drive dangerously, so better whack him jialat jialat!!

I'm paying $1,700 for mine, with excess amount of $2k!! Named driver only too.

Narmi, how did you manage to get such a low quote from NTUC? The last time I checked it was nearly $2k.

Hey i6u, I got my CLS thru' PI as well. You should check if C&C is selling the CGI (292hp) version. When I checked end last year, they said that they only bring in the 272hp version. Make sure you get the PI to commit on minimum OMV as well.

HEY HOYAS!!!

Long time no see lah brudder!!

Anyway, i also dunno how come mine is so low leh..

My insurance ran out, suddenly my agent called to pick up the road tax disc to renew my road tax and insurance as well and all end up total about 2700++.

road tax $1426 and insurance $1530.81...

Hey i6u, I got my CLS thru' PI as well. You should check if C&C is selling the CGI (292hp) version. When I checked end last year, they said that they only bring in the 272hp version. Make sure you get the PI to commit on minimum OMV as well.

Yes, you are right, Cycle is still selling the 272hp, whereas PI's 292hp. I thought after 2006 all are CGI (292hp). Is there a mistake on the part of Cycle? Anyone from Cycle can enlighten?

HEY HOYAS!!!

Long time no see lah brudder!!

Anyway, i also dunno how come mine is so low leh..

My insurance ran out, suddenly my agent called to pick up the road tax disc to renew my road tax and insurance as well and all end up total about 2700++.

road tax $1426 and insurance $1530.81...

Is the premium for full 1 year? or part thereof?