• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Euro Vehicle Licence Plate in Singapore - In-principal Approval

Guest SableKo

Speaking from personal experience....

I did my Euro Plate (Aluminium with Euro Fonts NOT sticker type) a couple of months back.

Drove past TP more than 10 times (even park next to one while waiting for traffic... I suppose at least 1 one them would have notice it)....

Kena stop at road block twice.....

Touch wood! So far so good!

You go figure....

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok anyone know the latest updates on Euro plates ? I see many motorists have started using them again! Tempted to swap the old plates out :police: :police:

Guest four_eggs

bro, dont play play, i was caught recently near funan centre and the TP followed me to the small road and start taking picture on my plate. in the end, was fined S$80. nice to have but TP will be happy to see u on fancy no. plate. regards, allen

ya lor, seeing it out in force again lei... me also getting tempted too :devil2:

maybe lately TP/LTA not bother about it, but secretly installing more speed cameras all over!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Guest four_eggs

bro, can have 1 plate of black pepper crab and 1 plate of chilly crab at jumbo for S$80.

TY for sharing your recent experience Sir Allen. $80 buys me some nice crab bee hoon so I guess the plates will be in cold storage.

Guest kepiting1sg

bro, can have 1 plate of black pepper crab and 1 plate of chilly crab at jumbo for S$80.

TY for sharing your recent experience Sir Allen. $80 buys me some nice crab bee hoon so I guess the plates will be in cold storage.

Allen,

Go New Ubin Seafood @ Sin Min Industrial Park,

$80 will get U 2 plates of mee-hoon crab and now on promotion,

they will give U 2 extra plates of Har Cheong Kar free....or cum

to Pleasure Island and U get 3 large buttered/honeyed lobsters :devil:

Guest sy69u

Allen,

wow!!! pleasure island even better!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody interested to 'convoy' there????? hehehehehehe :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Guest four_eggs

good recommendation. have not been there. we should start a Seafood palace Tread on recommendations of FOOD for merz members.

cheers allen

Allen,