• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

just booked e-250 2014 Avantgarde

kellogs

Did they took away other perks like service credits,etc?

I talk until saliver dry to convert partial to OT.

And their buying used car price very market value. Outside much better..usually

Bro, I'm not too sure what perks they are giving..they also offer $5k service credit and can convert $3k to cash ...

What other things they give beside Garmin GPS , polishing, car mats , huper optic ..??

So who has collected your car or schedule for next week?

Can post some pics?

Hey Kellogs, now news on collection 

they also offer $5k service credit and can convert $3k to cash ...

What other things they give beside Garmin GPS , polishing, car mats , huper optic ..??

Bro you got what I got.

dont really know if it's worth the 11k . Site sponsor Elebest can quote?

Its worth every cent if u really use it. Their factory command comes wiith HArmon Kardon system too.

For me, i give a pass on the 11k... My wife wont agree.. Worst is, my prince is co pilot now and controling my radio..

Just drive like an Ahmad..

Bros, just realise the first service is 15k km! No 1-2k km oil change?

Such a long run in period?

Just follow the manual and you'll be safe, I'm sure Mercedes build good cars. These are normal street cars and not high performance cars that require extra care. However, end of the day it's your money. You can choose to change oil anytime you want!

Just follow the manual and you'll be safe, I'm sure Mercedes build good cars. These are normal street cars and not high performance cars that require extra care. However, end of the day it's your money. You can choose to change oil anytime you want!

Will CnC knows if we change oil outside before first servicingand void warranty?

Don't think so.... And they won't be bothered anyway.... U can go in and demand they do it any time you want.... You are the one paying....

Will CnC knows if we change oil outside before first servicingand void warranty?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

This New 2014 Model 200E/250E Series Merz Car is a great with some good features especially the brake system with hold function.

However, the "Economy-Start/Stop feature is really unnecessary and a put-off for me as it is activated by default each time you start the engine.

There is a vibration felt each time the RPM returns back to norm start position. You need to press a button to de-activate this feature each time you drive. 

One of the features missing which I would have liked to see in this car is the "Distronic Plus" feature which I think is not included. I think Merz has replaced it with "Warning Triangle" feature instead.

"Distronic Plus" feature is a Fantastic Feature which some older CGI model had.  

Cheers

This New 2014 Model 200E/250E Series Merz Car is a great with some good features especially the brake system with hold function.

However, the "Economy-Start/Stop feature is really unnecessary and a put-off for me as it is activated by default each time you start the engine.

There is a vibration felt each time the RPM returns back to norm start position. You need to press a button to de-activate this feature each time you drive. 

One of the features missing which I would have liked to see in this car is the "Distronic Plus" feature which I think is not included. I think Merz has replaced it with "Warning Triangle" feature instead.

Cheers

Today recieved email from LTA sayiny my licence number retention approved..

Seems like i am getting closer to my Executive Class?

Congrats bro!

After COE still needs to wait another 10 days for delievery ... I was too optimistic about 2 weeks delivery after placing order haha!

Today recieved email from LTA sayiny my licence number retention approved..
Seems like i am getting closer to my Executive Class?

Cheers

Yea I felt the vibration more in the E250 than in the E200. When I did a blind test of the 2 cars, I actually preferred the E200 as it seemed smooth and quieter. Start/Stop couldnt feel a diff.

I did not know "Distronic Plus" is not in as well, am pretty confused with all the SE at different dealers telling me all the features of different cars.

Congrats Bro lks, getting closer to delivery, I still waiting for LTA letter.....

I found the feature quite irritating in the beginning... but have gotten used to it...and actually a very good feature if you get stuck in a jam...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

yea bro i think elebest can do it. I am thinking to replace the audio20 with command online as well from elebest ... also change the stereo to harman kardon hmnmn

CnC original factory command comes with harmon kardon.

For me, i wont be changing anything atm.. Enjoy the stock condition..

Who knows by the time i wanna change, new e class launch..lol