• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

just booked e-250 2014 Avantgarde

kellogs

i got palladium silver and dark brown leather seats. initially wanted E200 but they didn't have the combi we wanted.

So bo pian have to top up another 10k for E250

Haha bro rappier, tat was my initial color combi.

Subsequently changed to diamond silver with brown interior tats why delayed collection date as they have no stock during than.

I ordered the avantgarde, wat bout you?

Haha bro rappier, tat was my initial color combi.

Subsequently changed to diamond silver with brown interior tats why delayed collection date as they have no stock during than.

I ordered the avantgarde, wat bout you?

Got the elegance cos somehow i still find that bigger size merc shld have the three pointed star standing up. I think I got a pretty gd deal. They

took in the old car at $60+k

Hi can share wat was the higest overtrade offered during the private sale?

CnC took in car value plus over- trade $33k,,,..I think normal over trade is around $23k plus..

Hi can share wat was the higest overtrade offered during the private sale?

Bro Rappier... who is your SE??? 60K= of overtrade is lots lots lots of $$$....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Bro Rappier... who is your SE??? 60K= of overtrade is lots lots lots of $$$....

Bro I don't know how over trade works but they took in my car for high $60s, isit safe to say here, seklai got CnC management lurking hahaha if you'd like can pm :)

CnC took in car value plus over- trade $33k,,,..I think normal over trade is around $23k plus..

Did u really check wat is ur real car value? I went for d Private Sale also, they offered me same over trade $33k and quoted my car value at $95k so total $128k for my car, but i'm quite sure if i were to sell my own, i can sell closed to $140k or maybe higher. Why i said that becos i've done some homework to check my car value and juz 2 months ago my friend father's car exactly same car as mine (not CnC car) and even 1 year older than my car claimed insurance total loss $133k. So i told my SE i'll sell my own n tell CnC to keep their $33k. Anyway, if i really can't sell my car then i'm ok to keep my car cos my car no more loan, if change i got to start paying installment again.

• Like 2

Bro I don't know how over trade works but they took in my car for high $60s, isit safe to say here, seklai got CnC management lurking hahaha if you'd like can pm :)

CnC take in your car value + over trade = $60k plus....

Btw what car you trade in?

seriously... their trade in prices are really crap.... think with $27K overtrade is just a so called breakeven for us... only benefit is you get to drive the ride until your new car arrives... If you have a spare ride and not afraid of the hassle... can try selling yourself.... I sold all my rides myself.... troublesome... but really worth it....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

seriously... their trade in prices are really crap.... think with $27K overtrade is just a so called breakeven for us... only benefit is you get to drive the ride until your new car arrives... If you have a spare ride and not afraid of the hassle... can try selling yourself.... I sold all my rides myself.... troublesome... but really worth it....

Bro, I think it depends..if your car is almost 10 yrs ...the paper value is already there..they will plus the over trade ..so think is worth if you going to scrape your car soon...

Else may just be a gimmick....

Strongly agree

Did they took away other perks like service credits,etc?

I talk until saliver dry to convert partial to OT.

And their buying used car price very market value. Outside much better..usually

CnC take in your car value + over trade = $60k plus....

Btw what car you trade in?

Hi bro, traded in an 8yr Harrier. So if during the sale they offered 33k overtrade means they took the Harrier at 34k. About the same as what I was offered at Lexus

Hi bro, traded in an 8yr Harrier. So if during the sale they offered 33k overtrade means they took the Harrier at 34k. About the same as what I was offered at Lexus

then that's a very good deal..... But Lexus does give very good overtrades too.... What were u looking at from Lexus?

Cnc over trade is indeed crap. They offer our car so low value then top up abit more & call it over trade. If i sell myself & push to the cheapest in the sgcarmart i can still get half of my initial deposit 3 yrs back. So agreed with bro bui & bran.. Troublesome to sell ourself but worth the effort rather than getting slaughter imho... :)

• Like 1

then that's a very good deal..... But Lexus does give very good overtrades too.... What were u looking at from Lexus?

looking at GS250 or RX270. But was rushing for time so SE said only ES250 available for test drive. Tried it and didn't like it at all.

Lexus also offer v gd prices but the ride not like what it used to be laa

Yea bro it is a very good looking car but somehow the finishing of GLA not as good as the others leh. Was felt the switches/doors don't have the solid feel. Maybe I was biased la cos was eyeing the E Class aldy.

I tested A6,528,ES250,GS350

Best is the GS. Dam power.. V6 316 bhp

But e250 most value for money..

Audi one of my reservist guys work there, he say Audi a lot of problem. BMW also got issue aftrr 3years. family used to have W124 lasted us 16 years (built like a tank) So Merce still number one choice.

Yeah..

My bro driving this FL w212 250 pana roof.

I drove it when his outstation for 3 weeks. And test drive bmw 528 same period.

528 feels heavier but younger. Too bad their FL doesnt make much obvious changes.

Cant tell new or old model.. And suspension stiffer. Merc still fare better.

No choice but buy same car as my bro..lol

Yeah..

My bro driving this FL w212 250 pana roof.

I drove it when his outstation for 3 weeks. And test drive bmw 528 same period.

528 feels heavier but younger. Too bad their FL doesnt make much obvious changes.

Cant tell new or old model.. And suspension stiffer. Merc still fare better.

No choice but buy same car as my bro..lol

At my age, bmw will fit better...lol