• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Grooming Service

Can check out our site sponsor...... Detail Mania..... I swear by Revol.... As do some in this forum.... They have 2 shops.... One in Toh Guan and one in AMK......

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Can check out our site sponsor...... Detail Mania..... I swear by Revol.... As do some in this forum.... They have 2 shops.... One in Toh Guan and one in AMK......

I heard Revol is very good too. I am thinking of going there for the service. I understand that there should be no waxing after the coating is done? Am I right?

Personal preference I would say CnC grooming are not useful at all. Just my own thoughts

• Like 1

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

I've been to C&C, was quite disappointed. Am with Revol now, bought their package. Never looked back since.

• Like 1

If you're living in the East you can try JM Auto Solution. Newly setup but crews are high experienced in grooming/spray painting industry. Been through so many groomers and I have to say they put many of these "Premium groomers" to shame for the price they charge. Excellent results every single session!

If you're living in the East you can try JM Auto Solution. Newly setup but crews are high experienced in grooming/spray painting industry. Been through so many groomers and I have to say they put many of these "Premium groomers" to shame for the price they charge. Excellent results every single session!

Where are they located and how much?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm currently with Revol on the Ceramic coating. I would say it is durable because I still see water flowing off the paintwork like butter on hot plate whenever I wash my car. My last grooming session with them was 20th Jan 2014.

My car is parked in open air carpark during office hours and there's a construction site just outside my office. Hence my car would be covered by a layer of dust after 2 days. Usually my car would look dirty by Thursday.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to wash the car, I would pray for heavy rain as it would wash away those dirt. :D  Yes, rain water is bad for paint work but the coating is still holding up pretty good.  

I would usually wash my car once or twice a week using water. If there's some stubborn stains, I'll wash my car using the shampoo given by Revol.

Do take note that there's no coating that can last for prolong period of exposure to our harsh weather. Proper maintenance (i.e regular washing) can only prolong the shine.     

Service wise, I would say they are professional. 

• Like 1

I'm currently with Revol on the Ceramic coating. I would say it is durable because I still see water flowing off the paintwork like butter on hot plate whenever I wash my car. My last grooming session with them was 20th Jan 2014.

My car is parked in open air carpark during office hours and there's a construction site just outside my office. Hence my car would be covered by a layer of dust after 2 days. Usually my car would look dirty by Thursday.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to wash the car, I would pray for heavy rain as it would wash away those dirt. :D  Yes, rain water is bad for paint work but the coating is still holding up pretty good.  

I would usually wash my car once or twice a week using water. If there's some stubborn stains, I'll wash my car using the shampoo given by Revol.

Do take note that there's no coating that can last for prolong period of exposure to our harsh weather. Proper maintenance (i.e regular washing) can only prolong the shine.     

Service wise, I would say they are professional.

Hi, when u mentioned CNC, are u referring to their nano coating?

Hi guys, my friend recommended me to this place called KVF Shine and I'm very happy with the result. I did a glass coating with them around start of April and it still looks very good. Got no swirl marks or water marks. It's very easy to wash also. Water repellant effect still very strong. Only thing is it's a bit ex. But I would say worth it la.

Finally, took my almost 4 yr old merc to Revol for grooming and Ceramic protection yesterday. Mainly because it is near my house and has good word of mouth.

I thought the car was in good condition before, but  it doesn't compare to the result after the grooming!

Today drove it like a brand new car. Maybe my mind is playing trick on me, but the engine sounded even sweeter after the grooming…LOL.

Anyway, for those who hasn't tried, any grooming is better than none for your precious Merc. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...