• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Once I start the engine, I will switch off the Eco mode and drive off. Felt very jerky and noisy most of the time on road.. I wonder is it normal? Haven't tried the sports mode though, m afraid it will jerk even more. Hahaha..

that eco useless wont save fuel and make me hot like sauna..haha noisy because of the run flat tyre most probably. sport mode is help you drag the gear longer so you got the power to run.. Sport mode very fun and burn you fuel like water hahaXD Rochor highway to Changi airport with 140 km/h above 20sgd gone!! Do it during night because less car~  

It's either both or none..... Normally They'll stay on for a while.... Go back to cnc and bang table.......

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Ah bui u install that I follow suit

Edwin.... I never complain about my car..... This is a must for you since you always kpkb about yours..... Hahaha!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

What position are you light switch on? This looks likes it is set to the right side parking lights. It should go off after maybe 30 secs?

did you turn the lighting knob to auto? it happened to my car also. my hand itchy so played with the knob and changed the auto setting. 

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

it seem that you have turned the headlights knob to the extreme left (left parking light) on...

still trying to figure out what this function is for.

I believe this is for poor lightings on the road.

it will help to make your car more visible when park in such poor lighting places.

think will consume your car battery so try not to use for longer than 1 day parking.

• Like 1

I turn to the most the headlights knob to the most left.

I didn't switch to auto because in the day time there will be light. Puzzled..

just turn to auto and you will be fine. these are adaptive lights. they will be dim when the ambience light is bright enough. when you are under shelter, the headlights will be turned on. I find this lighting feature quite useful.

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

just turn to auto and you will be fine. these are adaptive lights. they will be dim when the ambience light is bright enough. when you are under shelter, the headlights will be turned on. I find this lighting feature quite useful.

Yep yep when drive in Multi carpark it will automatic on the light. put it to auto and it will fix you problems~

My A180 headlight is different from A250. Ugly and doesn't stand out, rather save battery.

Would you mind sharing which version of the A180 you got? I think the A250 would come with bi-xenon as this is the Sports version but not sure what the A180 Style and Urban version comes with. Would it be the Halogen?