• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

eat and get fat!

WhiteMerc

Harllllow pple, the long awaited dinner gathering is finally here!  Haven't seen all the handsome and pretty for sooo long! Pls join us yea!

Date: 11 April 2014 (Friday)

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: Hai Di Lao, Clarke Quay

Hungreee Pple:

1) Whitemerc

2) Blackmerc

3) Ah Bui

4) Ah San

5) Berrie

6) markcwq & wivey-to-be (Auto insert lol)

7)

8)

9)

10)

** Dinner time will be subjected to changes because they usually give you 6.30pm slot. Will dbl check again. Also there's a new outlet in town hence not sure if its opening by April. We will send whitemerc to chope seats for us if we get 6.30pm slot!

Hi all, I checked w Hdl today. They are fully booked till 3rd wk of April. If u walk in on Friday evening, the waiting time is 2hrs.

Can I suggest we change to crystal jade restaurant steamboat in Zhongshan mall balestier? Food is quite nice and its a new outlet.

Otherwise wm pls suggest. Thks!

Hi All

The venue has been finalised. Some bros suggested we've dinner at Jurong Hilltop to avoid the traffic jam. Come and join us!!!

Date : 11 April 2014 (Next Friday)

Hungree Pple

1) Whitemerc

2) Blackmerc

3) Ah Bui

4) Ah San

5) Berrie

6)

7)

8)

Pls don't WA me where is this place, I never been there! Hopefully no more changes...thanks!

i thought i saw mark auto inserted? haha

Lol My auto insert got dropped! So sad!

Date: 11 April 2014 (Next Friday)

Hungree Pple

1) Whitemerc

2) Blackmerc

3) Ah Bui

4) Ah San

5) Berrie

6) markcwq & wivey-to-be

7) Tekku

8)

9)

10)

Date: 11 April 2014 (Next Friday)

Hungree Pple

1) Whitemerc

2) Blackmerc

3) Ah Bui

4) Ah San

5) Berrie

6) markcwq & wivey-to-be

7) Tekku

8)

9)

10)

Will make a reservation under my name, berrie. Most likely having teppanyaki. Any objections?

Tekku, do u know any of us? Otherwise pm markcwq or me ur contact no. We will contact u k. See u!

Teppanyaki at Jurong Hill is good. Been a long time since I had it, can't wait!

Is it 不肥? Sorry hor, I have never been to this restaurant.....looking forward to it.... :)

Oh...btw...how much?? Must take $$ from my boss the night before.... :(

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

I've made a reservation for 8 paxes under my name, Berrie. We'll be sitting at a round table hence you'll be free to decide what you want to eat ok?

They serve Teppanyaki, Japanese and Indonesian food etc. Prices ranges from $10 for bento set & above, depends on what you order.

If there're more peeps joining us, pls just include your names, I will call the restaurant to make the necessary arrangement.

Cheers!

Tks Berrie.....will see you there. .......

to all of you reading this....this is a rare chance to have dinner with The White, The Black, The Fat, The "Slim" as well as The Coolz.......come come....dont shy...come Shine....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Tks Berrie.....will see you there. .......

to all of you reading this....this is a rare chance to have dinner with The White, The Black, The Fat, The "Slim" as well as The Coolz.......come come....dont shy...come Shine....

Bro likely there will be "nite run"!! If yes i bring WT.