• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes-Benz and American Classic Muscle Car Photoshoot

Guest jared201

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jared201

Simon,

i think we need to get our pinoy kicks soon ah..

This weekend our trusted "hotel"?

aha, Paramount ha! Then zoom your Mercs to Tanjong Pagar or Duxton Road too, aiyoh! They'll just lure you for a $20 drink x 10 :police:

yeah man. hehehe, I wanted to visit cebu 2 mths ago to chill but I guess Manila might do just fine :thumbsup: mabuhay ?

bro......... cebu is :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:. the girls are :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

Simon,

i think we need to get our pinoy kicks soon ah..

This weekend our trusted "hotel"?

aha, Paramount ha! Then zoom your Mercs to Tanjong Pagar or Duxton Road too, aiyoh! They'll just lure you for a $20 drink x 10 :police:

hahahahahaha........ didnt even know wat narmi meant..... u e man jared!!!!

Guest jared201

yeah man. hehehe, I wanted to visit cebu 2 mths ago to chill but I guess Manila might do just fine :thumbsup: mabuhay ?

bro......... cebu is :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:. the girls are :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

And the Mercs there are even lovelier, you can spot some few well-kept W108s, W116 those true hardshell German Panzers :thumbsup:

Wah Bro Jared,,

you SERIOUSLY are the man ah!!!

Either that, or u work for the pinoy embassy and you're just taking care of all the pinoy girls at paramount, and that's why you are so well versed in the lingo lor!!

even Simon didnt get it at first lor!!

Guest jared201

Wah Bro Jared,,

Either that, or u work for the pinoy embassy and you're just taking care of all the pinoy girls at paramount, and that's why you are so well versed in the lingo lor!!

even Simon didnt get it at first lor!!

no lah! I don't work in the embassy lah! ;D I stayed in Singapore for about 2.5 years met some few babes in Geylang and Joo Chiat as well and I'm just less than a year here in Manila so far, so kinda feel like a stranger in my own hometown, but I'll get used to it lor! :bboyspin:

jared201 ]

Wah Bro Jared,,

Either that, or u work for the pinoy embassy and you' wrote:

no lah! I don't work in the embassy lah! ;D I stayed in Singapore for about 2.5 years met some few babes in Geylang and Joo Chiat as well and I'm just less than a year here in Manila so far, so kinda feel like a stranger in my own hometown, but I'll get used to it lor! :bboyspin:

damn............. i honestly think u r a singaporean already....... if cant get use to manila, we would gladly welcome u back.

sy69u ]

jared201 ]

Wah Bro Jared,,

Either that, or u work for the pinoy embassy and you' wrote:

no lah! I don' wrote:

damn............. i honestly think u r a singaporean already....... if cant get use to manila, we would gladly welcome u back.

i'll call the girls at paramount to get ready to welcome you big time if you come back!! :la: :la: :la: