• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes-Benz and American Classic Muscle Car Photoshoot

Guest jared201

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wuyiche

then something must be terribly wrong with me!!!!!! i'm still waiting for a beautiful lady to cum to my car.................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

bro.. they are all around you.... pick one.:thumbsup:

then something must be terribly wrong with me!!!!!! i'm still waiting for a beautiful lady to cum to my car.................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bro... u miss the minor details... all the above are 2 door cars. time to change....

Jenvid ]

then something must be terribly wrong with me!!!!!! i' wrote:

Bro... u miss the minor details... all the above are 2 door cars. time to change....

no lei... didint miss tat detail... 2 door only get 1 girl.... 4 doors get 3 girls mah......... :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

sy69u ]

then something must be terribly wrong with me!!!!!! i' wrote:

no lei... didint miss tat detail... 2 door only get 1 girl.... 4 doors get 3 girls mah......... :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

Bro, it is either 1 or 0 lah....The last time 1 saw a 3 was this guy who came with a class 4 van. Fruitcake's Vito should also do the trick.

Guest technophobia

Yes, we would love to give you folks the GRAND TOUR of Manila! There's so much to see, so much to do! :sex: Be prepared for some life-changing, unforgettable experiences. :D :devil2:

Just say when! :punk1: :clap:

Guest jared201

hehehehehehehe...... ros boulavard???? airforce1????

so someone brought you there already! :devil: actually there's also an AirForce1 in SG, somewhere in Chinatown near Ang Siang Hill but it's just a small pub.

hehehehehehehe...... ros boulavard???? airforce1????

so someone brought you there already! :devil: actually there's also an AirForce1 in SG, somewhere in Chinatown near Ang Siang Hill but it's just a small pub.

goodness!!! i didnt even know tat there is 1 here in sg......... u certainly m well informed. yes, been there, done tat....... hehehehehehehehe..... e 1 in manila is HUGE......... been to manila many times but i rather go visit heritage hotel...... hehehehehehehe......... not to interested in jiggy jiggy. given a choice of those 2 tat is.......