• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Review for Camber53 and retrofitting FL LEd Tail lights to Pre-FL W204

I just wanted to leave this review for fellow member Camber53, I am located in Hong Kong where support for the W204 is quite limited, especially when it comes to modifications. I needed to replace my Pre-FL tail lights as the lens had started melting even though I had added the thicker gauge ground wire some time ago, the damage was already done. I went to my local part supplier and all they had in stock were the FL LED tails so I started my research to see what would need to be done to make them work as previously I had read that it was not a simple plug and play.

I sought advice from numerous MB forums but it was only on SGMerc that someone was truly able to help me. Camber53 stepped in and messaged me about the retrofit after seeing my thread. After clarifying what I wanted to do and cost and the fact that I was in Hong Kong, he managed to set up someone local to me in HK for parts (OEM) and coding of my car to accept the new tail lights. He kept communications open and was very patient and helpful in answering questions I had prior to confirming my appt. Camber53 was quite professional and not really a pushy seller which was nice. Thank you for the help Camber :goodjob:

• Like 2