• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W124 Engine Temperature Enquiry

Guest 5725

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

finally, today i tested my w124 and the temp is way below 80 throughout the jam at custom.

Thanks for all the bro there for the info. As for the reference, all i did is:

1. change the themostat to a lower temp one;

2. clean up all the leaves and rubbish around my radiator area (think this is the most important part) :P

:punk1:

Guest jameslhm

finally, today i tested my w124 and the temp is way below 80 throughout the jam at custom.

Thanks for all the bro there for the info. As for the reference, all i did is:

1. change the themostat to a lower temp one;

2. clean up all the leaves and rubbish around my radiator area (think this is the most important part) :P

:punk1:

bro wat the damage????

thanks for the infor.... where to purchase?

jameslhm - Dude, like I told you last night. write up a list of things that you want to sort out for the car and get it done at the mechanic of your choice. It is better for you that way since the mechanic working on your car will have a better overall picture should you have any further issues with it in future. All these modifications are fairly straightforward and can be carried out easily by a mechanic competent in repairing Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

You can't escape replacing wear+tear components and please don't delay your much needed fixes for too long before one defective component leads to another's failure.

Spend your repair dollars wisely and you will be rewarded with many years of driving pleasure. Don't do unnecessary modifications BEFORE you sort out your mechanical/electrical problems.

Guest jameslhm

g8crasher ]

jameslhm - Dude, like I told you last night. write up a list of things that you want to sort out for the car and get it done at the mechanic of your choice. It is better for you that way since the mechanic working on your car will have a better overall picture should you have any further issues with it in future. All these modifications are fairly straightforward and can be carried out easily by a mechanic competent in repairing Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

You can' wrote:

Spend your repair dollars wisely and you will be rewarded with many years of driving pleasure. Don't do unnecessary modifications BEFORE you sort out your mechanical/electrical problems.

noted thanks started to write down

Guest angela

jameslhm ]

g8crasher ]

You can' wrote:

Spend your repair dollars wisely and you will be rewarded with many years of driving pleasure. Don' wrote:

Step 1. Replace Engine

Step 2. Replace driver..!

:clap:

Guest jameslhm

Allan_B ]

jameslhm ]

You can' wrote:

Spend your repair dollars wisely and you will be rewarded with many years of driving pleasure. Don' wrote:

Step 1. Replace Engine

:clap:

hai kanna bullt again hahahaha

Step 1. Replace Engine

Bro we do this for your own good otherwise it's better off for you getting a brand new car.

Guest jameslhm

Step 1. Replace Engine

Bro we do this for your own good otherwise it's better off for you getting a brand new car.

hmmm but i love the car and hard to let go after so many repair

i agree with Leon... but James is tight up at the moment and thats the problem with him... =)

Owning a car is never always easy isn't it especially older makes like ours. We can only hope that the required funds comes his way sooner rather than later :thumbsup: