• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All merc drivers very rich?

shauns

Same sentiments. Clients/bosses would almost always wanna feel more superior to those who are serving them/they are paying, regardless of which industry.

My industry is different, i've service many HNW clients, super rich, they are very comfortable and confident and have more trust in me managing their wealth (i don't mean i'm very successful), just stating facts.

• Like 1

My industry is different, i've service many HNW clients, super rich, they are very comfortable and confident and have more trust in me managing their wealth (i don't mean i'm very successful), just stating facts.

Your clients are already HNW! I don't think they mind being served by Merc owners!

with their assets and you cannot afford a merc.... would have meant you are just not good enough...... ( pardon me if you're offended. . But its a fact)

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

with their assets and you cannot afford a merc.... would have meant you are just not good enough...... ( pardon me if you're offended. . But its a fact)

Their assets are not my assets, why i must be able to drive a Merc then able to be good enough? I'm not offended of course, but your fact no logic.

Their assets are not my assets, why i must be able to drive a Merc then able to be good enough? I'm not offended of course, but your fact no logic.

think what he was trying to say is if your are "up there", naturally you will also upgrade your house/car....not al, but most will. chill. :)

You're dethpicable. 

think what he was trying to say is if your are "up there", naturally you will also upgrade your house/car....not al, but most will. chill. :)

Because my ANG MO no good.....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

So the moral of the story is..... Ang Mo no good still can drive Merc..... as long as you work for it...... :thumbsu:  :thumbsu: :thumbsu:  

Wa lau, you 2 all damn cheeky lor... I lagi more jia lat... since primary 3 fail lor... just that dunno how come major exams like psle n o level can pass... hehehe... maybe they see me no up, so just give me pass lor... oops...

• Like 2

So the moral of the story is..... Ang Mo no good still can drive Merc..... as long as you work for it...... :thumbsu:  :thumbsu: :thumbsu:  

knn....hua mar-sir-lee gar ang moh wu si mi guan hei?

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...