• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMGs at Mercedes Centre

VBlaster_W211

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.... True..... That's the way it is here in the little red dot....... Because in those big oversea countries... Cars are a necessity.... Whereas here it became a luxury....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

The Singapore Garment say vehicles are a want not a need but which MP or minister do not have a car? Wait....Is car a want or need to you Garment?

Commercial vehicles such as lorry is a need or want? Garment? If its a want please teach me how do I transport 200 sets worth of TV or computers with public transport? Even with 2 sets taxi might not pick you up , MRT and Bus ? They wont allow you to board with bulky items. Soooo.....How sir?

In  HK to buy a car is cheap but to find place to park thats the issue thus Parking lots in HK are currently  worth 3m HKD well thats a price to pay on another small island which is worth more than a apartment unit in HK. In HK also a want not a need since it is very small like singapore but a bit larger.

In most other countries cars are a need like Malaysia, Japan, London, US ect... From one state to another state is around 100 over Km. In the US the distance between from your house to your workplace could be more than 100miles. Is that a want then? No....

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Wah.... Aggressive...... Mm..... Time to consider my friend's proposal to move to USA..... An ML 350 is only US$47500......A G63 AMG is only US$120k...... Who want to move to USA?

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wah.... Aggressive...... Mm..... Time to consider my friend's proposal to move to USA..... An ML 350 is only US$47500......A G63 AMG is only US$120k...... Who want to move to USA?

Me want! Me want! First thing I do is walk into Ferrari and get a 458! Lol!

The Singapore Garment say vehicles are a want not a need but which MP or minister do not have a car? Wait....Is car a want or need to you Garment?

Commercial vehicles such as lorry is a need or want? Garment? If its a want please teach me how do I transport 200 sets worth of TV or computers with public transport? Even with 2 sets taxi might not pick you up , MRT and Bus ? They wont allow you to board with bulky items. Soooo.....How sir?

In HK to buy a car is cheap but to find place to park thats the issue thus Parking lots in HK are currently worth 3m HKD well thats a price to pay on another small island which is worth more than a apartment unit in HK. In HK also a want not a need since it is very small like singapore but a bit larger.

In most other countries cars are a need like Malaysia, Japan, London, US ect... From one state to another state is around 100 over Km. In the US the distance between from your house to your workplace could be more than 100miles. Is that a want then? No....

Totally agree! That's what I've been complaining all along. With the rising cost of commercial vehicles, who suffers in the end? The consumers. To be honest, at this point of time I'd rather have the HK system than ours. At least I can treat the parking lots as an investment, and the carpark lot doesn't expire at 10 years. Still can pass down to my next generation, COE how to pass down? It's paper depreciation for the whole 10 years! Year 10 = $0 value.

I will be moving to US in 3rd quarter 14 or 1st quarter 15 First thing for me....due to family is walk to the dealership and Get my S65 AMG!!!

Me want! Me want! First thing I do is walk into Ferrari and get a 458! Lol!

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

AB not aggressive....dam pek cek with garment

I will be moving to US in 3rd quarter 14 or 1st quarter 15 First thing for me....due to family is walk to the dealership and Get my S65 AMG!!!

You really love S-Class huh? Lol!

You really love S-Class huh? Lol!

cos he got class..... so must show it man..... Edwin you da man!!!!!
  • Like 1

hahaha.... Its due to my dad....He love the S-Class nothing can compare to S-Class.....I personally want the SL but with my plans of having my little one very soon thus SL not a wise choice