• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Good Day to all Merc lovers

Cahn77

Hi all, 

I just jump ship and came to the Mercedes side from 10 years of BMW ownership. My ride is a 2007 W211 E200k. 

Love the ride and how comfortable and big it is.

Looking forward to learn some modding tricks and how to maintain a Merc from all you gurus here. 

Kind regards

Jacke

Hi all, 

I just jump ship and came to the Mercedes side from 10 years of BMW ownership. My ride is a 2007 W211 E200k. 

Looking forward to learn some modding tricks and how to maintain a Merc from all you gurus here. 

Kind regards

Jacke

welcome Cahn77.... Enjoy your mod.... 

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hi all, 

Kind regards

Jacke

Hi Jac,

welcome onboard.......

cheers

• Like 1

Thank you thank you.....

I am still taking some time to get used to the Merc, drives differently compared to bmw, 

I am searching online for parts that might be suitable for the w211 but i only found badges.....

Anybody have any advises?

Oh yes, when i start the car, the crank seems weak. is it a norm? or my battery is weak and need replacing?

cheers!

Thanks YC3333.......i like the car the way it is now........but the wheels on the merc from the fellow forumer is nice!.......

Any suggestion to where i can go to get a new battery? the starting of the car seems weak..

• 3 weeks later...