• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

13 Oct Morning Breakfast Drive/Run/Dash!

chris

Guys! Time to eat breakfast!!! Long time no eat ah!
Interested? Pls sign up! All are welcome!

Dont worry about your speed, we leave no man behind :cigar:

13th Oct Sunday
We will meet around 0600-0630hrs (to be confirmed on actual time and location to meet by PM)
Drive to estimated 100km away (will inform by PM)
Should be back before noon. If not, you need to run faster :thumbsu:

Checklist: what do you need?
i. Valid Passport
ii. Touch n Go
iii. Cash Ringgit
iv. Walkie Talkie tuned with SGMERC frequency (http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/9138-sgmerc-official-walkiewalkie-frequency-thread/)
v. Check your car condition, tyre pressure, engine oil level, brake pads etc...

Lets have a good one! Seeya guys!~ :rock:

List of people who are hungry for food, hungry for drive, hungry for speed!

Time to clear carbon!

1. Odessus

2. thaiedwin

17. Chris

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Leave No Man Behind.....

Chris what about woman? Can leave ma? hahaha

Guys! Time to eat breakfast!!! Long time no eat ah!

Interested? Pls sign up! All are welcome!

Dont worry about your speed, we leave no man behind  :cigar:

13th Oct Sunday

We will meet around 0600-0630hrs (to be confirmed on actual time and location to meet by PM)

Drive to estimated 100km away (will inform by PM)

Should be back before noon. If not, you need to run faster  :thumbsu:

Checklist: what do you need?

i. Valid Passport

ii. Touch n Go

iii. Cash Ringgit

iv. Walkie Talkie tuned with SGMERC frequency (http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/9138-sgmerc-official-walkiewalkie-frequency-thread/)

v. Check your car condition, tyre pressure, engine oil level, brake pads etc...

Lets have a good one! Seeya guys!~   :rock:

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

drive safe guys... enjoy... I cannot join,,,, BTW  who still needs a walkie can contact me.... can lend u mine.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Another one bites the dust..... At least U can try again......

Visa application failed. Try again weekend.

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Jarebbsg: Tell your wife... the car need to be flexed..  to stretched it's muscles.... what's more appropriate than to flex it with the Mercedes owners.... who will look out for each other....  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:

No Visa still can go....be like me....I tell my girl....well I am going to a meeting....To learn more about my car.....Ok Visa approved!

Jarebbsg: got your c63 already? come come let's run

Yes Chris. Last check this morning, still can see my car outside.

Couldnt promise to join till my visa gets approved.

Jarebbsg: Tell your wife... the car need to be flexed..  to stretched it's muscles.... what's more appropriate than to flex it with the Mercedes owners.... who will look out for each other....  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:

No Visa still can go....be like me....I tell my girl....well I am going to a meeting....To learn more about my car.....Ok Visa approved!

thanks for the Theory aid bros. Need to get a Practical situation to try again this weekend. :devil:

Jarebbsg, volunteer to wash toilet....then seek approval for visa....I am going to do it this weekend.....

AB - Can I reserve your walkie....just incase my visa/permit is approved.... :D  :D

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Don need ask la... Just bring her along!

Jarebbsg, volunteer to wash toilet....then seek approval for visa....I am going to do it this weekend.....

AB - Can I reserve your walkie....just incase my visa/permit is approved.... :D  :D

ok... walkie reserved. ...

Time to clear carbon!

1. Odessus

2. thaiedwin

3. oreocookie

17. Chris

Looking good for my side to attend the drive with you all. Anyone has spare walkie to loan me? Else i may need to Rent a unit when i am back to SG on Sat.

Time to clear carbon!

1. Odessus

2. oreocookie

17. Chris

Oldman u need wash more toilet liao....hahaha

Just submitted my appeal....1st application was rejected on technicality.... :thumbsd:  :thumbsd:  :thumbsd: