• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Brakes Pics

bakuteh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever part you mod, if the warranty claim is traced to it, warranty will not be covered. In this case, yes the warranty for the cars braking system has been void. Doesn't matter if parts are OEM or not. Don't expect C&C or any other company for that matter to cover any component(s) which they did not sell you or installed.

I have asked C&C to install AMG to my a250. they say NO!!@! even thought I am willing to pay for it. What bad services are they providing as they are selling high end cars !

Put yourself in their shoes.  How can they be responsible for something they did not install? If your outside mechanic screws up, u mean u can walk into CnC and expect them to resolve the issue FOC? I'm no big fan of CnC but u need to be reasonable too!

I have requested C&C to quote for AMG to be installed on my A230 AMG Sport , they say NO ! , they will not quoted and install !!!

From Mercedes point of view, obviously they won't allow AMG parts to be fitted onto non-AMG cars. If any genuine AMG part can be interchangeable onto non-AMG cars, it'll spoil the exclusivity for those who can actually afford the real car.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys just my experience with C&C

I've also installed the AMG BBK on my ride.

If you are not aware I had to replace the front knuckle too.

I had some issues with the suspension after the mod. The absorbers were knocking.

Brought it to C&C for a claim on warranty.

Not only did they honour the warranty they gave me a courtesy car for the duration my car was in the shop for repairs.

BTW they replaced all 4 shock absorbers. "so they claim" under warranty they somehow do not issue a receipt.

Not once did they say that because of my mod that the warranty was void.

I had some issues with the suspension after the mod. The absorbers were knocking.

Not only did they honour the warranty they gave me a courtesy car for the duration my car was in the shop for repairs.

BTW they replaced all 4 shock absorbers. "so they claim" under warranty they somehow do not issue a receipt.

What are the chances modding the bbk will cause issue to the suspension? How old is yr ride?

If you modified your speakers and the gearbox spoil, of course warranty will still your gearbox. In theory, if AD links the fault back to the modification, the fault will not be covered. If the fault is not linked to the modification, the fault will be covered.

Thanks mark. I can go ahead change suspension. Because I suspect my gearbox got problem. Complain to c&c they find no fault. During 5gear I accerate more it down gear auto. But it will stuck at 80km/h and whole car big vibrate and the gear cannot go up until I release gas

Pardon me bro... U just happened to install TRD???

Thanks mark. I can go ahead change suspension. Because I suspect my gearbox got problem. Complain to c&c they find no fault. During 5gear I accerate more it down gear auto. But it will stuck at 80km/h and whole car big vibrate and the gear cannot go up until I release gas

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

If you can consistently make this happen, I don't see how C&C can say no fault. During your complain session, just make the same issue surface during a test drive.

• Like 1

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Wow....sometime its call LUCK.

And you re lucky tat day mate.

Wanna mod, stay low profile as fr me..hehehe.

Wow....sometime its call LUCK.

And you re lucky tat day mate.

Wanna mod, stay low profile as fr me..hehehe.

During my 60k regular service, cnc did the service without any issues with my AMG BBK. They are nice to help me 'bleed' too.

They even sold me service packages for the next 2 schedule service.

Nice folks at Pandan Loop.

• 2 weeks later...